Mclaren Mercedes MP4-29 - Bahrain & China Livery

Skins Mclaren Mercedes MP4-29 - Bahrain & China Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
when did the conversation start? and in what thread? so my guess is right. the issues are either in the highLOD and/or lowLOD.
Jeez. I wanted to write conversation not conservation lol :roflmao: . Damned mobile keyboard
Uhhm it was either the 93th or 94th page of the W.I.P thread if i'm not mistaken. But it could be that they weren't talking about the number issue but rather a paint issue. Dunno.

Jeez. I wanted to write conversation not conservation lol :roflmao: . Damned mobile keyboard
Uhhm it was either the 93th or 94th page of the W.I.P thread if i'm not mistaken. But it could be that they weren't talking about the number issue but rather a paint issue. Dunno.
LOL i read the "conservation" in your post as "conversations" too :roflmao:
told you not to buy a touchscreen mobile phone from china :roflmao: *joking*

page 93, i remember. when Pebz showing his Mclaren. how inspiring :D if he's not showing his mclaren then my mclaren would not be come like this :roflmao:
ADDITION
thank you Pebz!!!

EDIT
found on page 98, Pebz said the problem comes from lowLOD.pssg
source : http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/the-w-i-p-thread.68655/page-98#post-1667134

Last edited:
Thanks 4 all the info! :thumbsup:

After looking around in the lod files and jpk's, I couldn't find a fix. And I also thought that, well, if ML and Pebz did not find the fix b4 me looking for it, might as well leave it as is, and not drive in McLaren as Kevin, but just as Jenson. :unsure:

Last edited:
Thanks 4 all the info! :thumbsup:

After looking around in the lod files and jpk's, I couldn't find a fix. And I also thought that, well, if ML and Pebz did not find the fix b4 me looking for it, might as well leave it as is, and not drive in McLaren as Kevin, but just as Jenson. :unsure:
Use this mod (or replace your lowLOD with highLOD on your own)
http://racedepartment.com/forum/threads/high-lod-improvements.76287/
I'm looking into the raceload, I wanted to do that before but I forgot, hahaha.

LOL i read the "conservation" in your post as "conversations" too :roflmao:
told you not to buy a touchscreen mobile phone from china :roflmao: *joking*

page 93, i remember. when Pebz showing his Mclaren. how inspiring :D if he's not showing his mclaren then my mclaren would not be come like this :roflmao:
ADDITION
thank you Pebz!!!

EDIT
found on page 98, Pebz said the problem comes from lowLOD.pssg
source : http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/the-w-i-p-thread.68655/page-98#post-1667134
Yes but that's only related to the lowlod which even if you drive Magnussen you don't use because if you use a team's car you will automatically use the highlod and the rest of the grid will use the lowlod files.

Hm, I've started a conversation with Salut Gilles for testing a fixed raceload regarding the highLOD. Wanted to invite you two (w1n1x and Henky SA), too but seems I can't ...

Hm, I've started a conversation with Salut Gilles for testing a fixed raceload regarding the highLOD. Wanted to invite you two (w1n1x and Henky SA), too but seems I can't ...
Only premium members can invite more than 1 members to a conversation if I'm not mistaken.

hm, as I've got no clue when Gilles will be on again, I've sent you the same conversation and the same file to test if that resolves anything.
If it doesn't, it's not a LOD problem caused by the car's pssg files (though I'm sure I don't have that issue but I might be mistaken, am switching so often the textures for McLaren could be I have that wrong in my mind)

hm, as I've got no clue when Gilles will be on again, I've sent you the same conversation and the same file to test if that resolves anything.
If it doesn't, it's not a LOD problem caused by the car's pssg files (though I'm sure I don't have that issue but I might be mistaken, am switching so often the textures for McLaren could be I have that wrong in my mind)
ok, i'll give it a try later. thanks :thumbsup:
currently at university rite now.

Ah, wait I misunderstood the problem. It only appears in TV-cam, right? Ok, then the raceload file will not solve that (but it should make vlasovlas' mod not necessary). When you drive MAG you still get to see the 22 on track while TV-cam.

Let me try something else.

Ah, wait I misunderstood the problem. It only appears in TV-cam, right? Ok, then the raceload file will not solve that (but it should make vlasovlas' mod not necessary). When you drive MAG you still get to see the 22 on track while TV-cam.

Let me try something else.
yep, that's exactly the issues what both Salut and i were had.
thanks for your kindness :thumbsup:

hm, as I thought, the problem can be solved with the (ultimate) driver specific livery raceload (well, the beta file will work, too it only has all LODs set to highLOD instead of dynamic)
do not use livery_main (rename it too livery_main_ for ex.)
use livery_00 for BUT (22) rename the files, do not touch the textures
use livery_01 for MAG (20) rename the files, change the textures

upload_2014-4-19_13-2-17.png

upload_2014-4-19_13-2-26.png

upload_2014-4-19_13-2-55.png

this way you'll get all numbers correctly shown in all cameras
I think the error lies within the program (code) or maybe within the LOD.pssg (both ofc). The game uses the first area of the texture instead of the second for the second driver.

(I usually only play being in cockpit view, that's why I never noticed that :D)

Still, I'd be glad, if you'd test the raceload (without vlasovlas mod being highLOD.pssg = lowLOD.pssg for car and generics) I sent you for the highLOD issue, for me it works (without vlasovlas as I wrote) but last time someone had nevertheless an issue which was correct and caused by my edit. (Well, I had only half of the necessary entries edited that time it seems).

Last edited:
hm, as I thought, the problem can be solved with the (ultimate) driver specific livery raceload (well, the beta file will work, too it only has all LODs set to highLOD instead of dynamic)
do not use livery_main (rename it too livery_main_ for ex.)
use livery_00 for BUT (22) rename the files, do not touch the textures
use livery_01 for MAG (20) rename the files, change the textures

View attachment 53928
View attachment 53929
View attachment 53930

this way you'll get all numbers correctly shown in all cameras
I think the error lies within the program (code) or maybe within the LOD.pssg (both ofc). The game uses the first area of the texture instead of the second for the second driver.

(I usually only play being in cockpit view, that's why I never noticed that :D)

Still, I'd be glad, if you'd test the raceload (without vlasovlas mod being highLOD.pssg = lowLOD.pssg for car and generics) I sent you for the highLOD issue, for me it works (without vlasovlas as I wrote) but last time someone had nevertheless an issue which was correct and caused by my edit. (Well, I had only half of the necessary entries edited that time it seems).
YOU ARE MY HEROOOOOOOOOOO :D
can wait for test it after going home :D :D (at midnight in my timezone)
EDIT
but i need to reworked both texture and specocc for second driver :cautious:

Forgot to mention. To rename the livery_main isn't really necessary since my last official raceload update, I just recommend it so one would instantly see in his file structure which team has been modified that way.
The game will still use livery_00/01 if they exist, no matter if livery_main remains. (the game will load livery_main at first, then check for livery_00 and 01 and if that exists, it will load them. Before it was the opposite order, that's why renaming livery_main was unavoidable - but with modding DLC textures the latest update was necessary)

Forgot to mention. To rename the livery_main isn't really necessary since my last official raceload update, I just recommend it so one would instantly see in his file structure which team has been modified that way.
The game will still use livery_00/01 if they exist, no matter if livery_main remains. (the game will load livery_main at first, then check for livery_00 and 01 and if that exists, it will load them. Before it was the opposite order, that's why renaming livery_main was unavoidable - but with modding DLC textures the latest update was necessary)
glad i can home earlier :D thanks to my boss i can take free time so i don't need to go to the office after studying :D
ok, have edited the texture and specocc. rename the livery_main to livery_main_, put the texture on the livery_00 and livery_01.
raceload.jpk has been replaced to your beta ultimate driver specific livery.
aaaaaaaand it works! even with vlasovlas' highLOD mod installed.
so, the issues lies within the program (code). not within the LOD files.
mc.jpg

the issue can still be within the LOD files, when you drive PER/MAG you drive highLOD, so the error could be within it, for that issue here it makes no difference (though I have not tested renaming lowLOD to highLOD but that doesn't matter, noone wants to run lowLODs anyway :D)

oh and as I said: the beta raceload can only be really tested w/o vlasovlas because it forces the game to use highLOD (or at least should) but when lowLOD is the same as highLOD you won't recognize it of course ;)
[and until it hasn't been approved by more people I sent the file, that it does what it should w/o vlasovlas mod, it is not for public/release (but the official 1.2 raceload works for this, too, ofc)]

glad i can home earlier :D thanks to my boss i can take free time so i don't need to go to the office after studying :D
ok, have edited the texture and specocc. rename the livery_main to livery_main_, put the texture on the livery_00 and livery_01.
raceload.jpk has been replaced to your beta ultimate driver specific livery.
aaaaaaaand it works! even with vlasovlas' highLOD mod installed.
so, the issues lies within the program (code). not within the LOD files.
View attachment 53938
An update would be great mate :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back