Mclaren Mercedes MP4-29 - Bahrain & China Livery

Skins Mclaren Mercedes MP4-29 - Bahrain & China Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Mclaren Mercedes MP4-29 - Bahrain & China Livery - rise of the silver surfer

was an abandoned project. but finally can finish it.
Mclaren Mercedes MP4-29 done with Bahrain livery (Gulf Air on sidepods and ESSO on backwing) and China livery (SAP) included.
both versions are done in HD and SD.
have replaced carbon, screws, nuts & some parts to the new one.
big thanks to ML2166 for his 3D model and TheJIfan for the fonts.
copy and paste the version that you desire to your installation folder.
so then, enjoy these silver surfers.
any discussions and input let's talk in...

Read more about this resource...

Nice one! :) Been waiting for a decent McLaren livery! You just made me happy. Thanks! I don't mean to be fussy, but is it possible to get the thin sliver stripes that come over from the rear on the sidepods? The ones behind the McLaren Swoosh motif thingy? Perhaps it's not possible because of some codemasters mapping, but they would just make it perfect

Nice one! :) Been waiting for a decent McLaren livery! You just made me happy. Thanks! I don't mean to be fussy, but is it possible to get the thin sliver stripes that come over from the rear on the sidepods? The ones behind the McLaren Swoosh motif thingy? Perhaps it's not possible because of some codemasters mapping, but they would just make it perfect
thanks!
i've tried many times. but the room of the rear sidepod close to the engine covers are too tiny bcoz they belongs to shared objects. so it's quite hard to draw the thin lines on them.

Very nice, thank you!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If possible to help me, if I select Jenson Button, I get to see the correct number 22 in all sessions, replays and opening screen, but if I select Kevin Magnussen, I get to see the correct number 20 in replays and opening screen, but not while driving on track in T-cam view. I can't remember what DB or else to change in order to get number 20 in T-cam instead of 22.

If possible to help me, if I select Jenson Button, I get to see the correct number 22 in all sessions, replays and opening screen, but if I select Kevin Magnussen, I get to see the correct number 20 in replays and opening screen, but not while driving on track in T-cam view. I can't remember what DB or else to change in order to get number 20 in T-cam instead of 22.
with pleasure, welcome my matey :thumbsup:
well i had same problem too, neither verify nor reinstall the game didn't help me :( i've checked my DB and there's nothing wrong. i guess it could be the bug of the game itself. some members have reported same issues and most of them are with mclaren skins. maybe i should say, the issues are from mclaren model itself (dunno why)
EDIT
but another members who also use mclaren skin mod shows correct numbers. that makes me confused.

Just to tell you there must be something wrong with your game then because the texture file isn't connected to the database. I tried my c33 specific version with every single camera type and I didn't encounter such problem.

with pleasure, welcome my matey :thumbsup:
well i had same problem too, neither verify nor reinstall the game didn't help me :( i've checked my DB and there's nothing wrong. i guess it could be the bug of the game itself. some members have reported same issues and most of them are with mclaren skins. maybe i should say, the issues are from mclaren model itself (dunno why)
EDIT
but another members who also use mclaren skin mod shows correct numbers. that makes me confused.
If I remember right didn't ML and Pebz had a conservation about the Mclaren's lod file having problems?

If I remember right didn't ML and Pebz had a conservation about the Mclaren's lod file having problems?
when did the conversation start? and in what thread? so my guess is right. the issues are either in the highLOD and/or lowLOD.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 225 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years