Resource icon

Cars McLaren M23 and M23-5 by OMV 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Assetto Corsa On Board Lap Of Suzuka In The Yardley Mclaren, no assists, optimum track conditions, traditional H shifter and heel & toe driving. Please do check out my sim racing hardware reviews @http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/...

Lap driven whilst wearing an Oculus Rift DK2.

G27 with SSH 3D printed Shifter and three pedals fitted with GTEYE springs.

PC Specs:
Intel i5 3570K
Asus Sabertooth Z77 ROG Edition
Asus HD 7970 Matrix Platinum ROG Edition
G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9Q-16GBXL
Samsung 830 series 256GB
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 ST1000DM003, 1TB
Cooler Master HAF X
Corsair Hydro H100i
Corsair Professional Gold AX850
Samsung SH-224BB Black

Yes I've sound problems. I have no in-car engine sound, but it appears when I watch replay..
Is there gone be any fix for this?

I too have no sounds with this car which is a great pity as it sounds awesome in the video above by AussieStig... :(

Is there any fix for this around anywhere or will it require an update of some kind?

Oh yeh, what version of Suzuka is in that video guys? Looks good. :)

One other thing about this car. What`s the graphical issue I`ve circled in red? Doesn`t look like it should be there...

acs%202015-08-20%2010-27-06-46_zpshiw01a9l.jpg

I too have no sounds with this car which is a great pity as it sounds awesome in the video above by AussieStig... :(

Is there any fix for this around anywhere or will it require an update of some kind?

Oh yeh, what version of Suzuka is in that video guys? Looks good. :)

Hey Guys,
Check out this video
I posted with sound fix, couldn't be with out the car so listen to both videos and decide what you would like to do :)

Here is the link for Suzuka http://www.racedepartment.com/downloa...

And here is a link for a fix http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-mclaren-m23-sound-mod-fmod.6236/

Hope this helps, cheers AussieStig

Last edited:
Reactions: tjc
Hey Guys,
Check out this video
I posted with sound fix, couldn't be with out the car so listen to both videos and decide what you would like to do :)

Here is the link for Suzuka http://www.racedepartment.com/downloa...

And here is a link for a fix http://www.racedepar...-mod-fmod.6236/

Hope this helps, cheers AussieStig

Many thanks AussieStig, I appreciate the help. Cheers also for the Suzuka link. :thumbsup: Unfortunately the link for the sound fix comes up with "This webpage is not available" error message. :(

Any chance you could take a look at it and maybe re-post it if needed?

It`d be great to have the sounds for this car, sounds great in your vid(s). :)

I think it is a reflection of the steering wheel in the windshield. Check out my video posted here you can see the same reflection. Cheers AussieStig

Mmm... doesn`t really look like the reflection of the steering wheel to me tbh but I suppose it could be...

I did notice it in your video, yeah. Oh well, whatever it is it won`t really spoil the driving I guess. Thanks again for your reply. :)

Many thanks AussieStig, I appreciate the help. Cheers also for the Suzuka link. :thumbsup: Unfortunately the link for the sound fix comes up with "This webpage is not available" error message. :(

Any chance you could take a look at it and maybe re-post it if needed?

It`d be great to have the sounds for this car, sounds great in your vid(s). :)
Hey mate check out my post with the link, it should work now. Let us know how you get on?

Cheers AussieStig

Yes! I got it now... McLaren M23 FMOD

You have a lot of sound files there, I`ll check out a few more too.

Many thanks AussieStig. :thumbsup::cool:

No worries mate, see how you go, let us know what you decided to do?

Cheers AussieStig

Mmm... not sure what you mean really AussieStig regarding letting you know what I decide to do...?

I`ll just put the file(s) in the mclaren_m23 folder... unless there are other options for me?

Sorry if I`m missing the glaringly obvious... :unsure::p:D

tj

Mmm... not sure what you mean really AussieStig regarding letting you know what I decide to do...?

I`ll just put the file(s) in the mclaren_m23 folder... unless there are other options for me?

Sorry if I`m missing the glaringly obvious... :unsure::p:D

tj
It,s about the difference in sound, if you listen to both videos, there is a difference. The decision is then what to do? Wait for an official update from the cars modder or just use this fix and go racing?

Cheers mate, AussieStig

It,s about the difference in sound, if you listen to both videos, there is a difference. The decision is then what to do? Wait for an official update from the cars modder or just use this fix and go racing?

Cheers mate, AussieStig

Ahh right, got you now... well I`ll definitely be using the fix and going racing. I only downloaded the car yesterday so have not driven it with sounds yet so yeah, I`ll be using the fix for sure.

Cheers AS

tj

:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years