1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured Cars McLaren M23 and M23-5 by OMV 2.0

McLaren M23 and M23-5 mod for AssettoCorsa by O.M.V.

1. Screenshot_mclaren_m23_nurburgring_2-1-2015-16-16-4.jpg
    After about five months of hard work finally here comes the 1973 Yardley McLaren M23 by OfficineMeccanicheVirtuali.

First of all I must thank Glynn123, leon_90 and fry for their cooperation in this project and finally the whole group of OfficineMeccanicheVirtuali and particularly Luca Pierotti for physics, elMariachi90 for sounds, Andrea Smiraglia for skin and Roberto for coordination.

A special shout out goes to the members of the team:
    • Tuccillo Roberto – RaceMan – physics
    • Pierotti Luca – Fangetto – physics and 3d graphic designer
    • Stocco Piergiorgio – 3d graphic designer
    • Andrea Smiraglia – 2d graphic designer
    • Vivenzo Carmine – 3d graphic designer
    • Cervone Davide – ElMariachi – sound
    Download the McLaren M23 here

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Thanks guys!!!

3. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

Amazing work!

4. great car but has these errors and im ocd for errors will always remove mods with them..
    INIReader: content/cars/mclaren_m23/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DYNAMIC_CONTROLLER_0] INPUT
    INIReader: content/cars/mclaren_m23/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [SPEED_INDICATOR] STEP
    INIReader: content/cars/mclaren_m23/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [SPEED_INDICATOR] ZERO
    INIReader: content/cars/mclaren_m23/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [SPEED_INDICATOR] OBJECT_NAME
    maybe you will get around to fixing them hope so :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Thanks for the Open-Wheeler looks awesome hope I don't have any issues like the above ^^ Any chance you will release the template, so we can see some classic & modern skins for the car?

Cheers & Merry Christmas

6. the car worked fine and felt good these errors were generated in the log files I think if you check your logs everyone will have them

7. Why is it a installer?

8. just unpack it to desktop its better for me the car crashed the game after trying with the installer

9. Could you upload it without an installer?

10. I love this car thank you :)

11. grazie per questo splendido lavoro.......corro a testare ;)

12. thank you:):)

13. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

Just listen!! Great mod by the way ;)

14. Raceman_ge updated McLaren M23 by OMV with a new update entry:

McLaren M23 by OMV v 1.01

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 3
  15. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@scotchjock e.a. in case of support better to use the thread instead of the review section as in a support thread the author and others can provide answers :)

16. Mark Bushell

Mark Bushell
    Now a member of the G27 club. Premium Member

Hello,
    Wonder if someone can help me, I downloaded this to my Assetto Corsa file using the installer but every time I try too drive it I have a small issue. When it goes to the blank loading screen, loads the track fine but when it says its loading the car it just freezes there never been able to drive the car instead have too ctrl alt + delete to restart my p
    guessing I've done something wrong but don't know what need help so want to drive this car??.

17. you made a mistake installation, repeat it by reading carefully the suggestions

18. if we use this method there is a reason, in a short time you'll understand

19. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

When installing, you have to choose the right directory: it needs to be installed into the cars folder under content in AC. I had the same issue when just installing first into another directory and then copy and pasting it into the cars folder. it doesn't work that way.

20. Rootkit? Bit coin miner? lol :p