Resource icon

Cars McLaren M23 and M23-5 by OMV 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Screenshot_mclaren_m23_nurburgring_2-1-2015-16-16-4.jpg

After about five months of hard work finally here comes the 1973 Yardley McLaren M23 by OfficineMeccanicheVirtuali.

First of all I must thank Glynn123, leon_90 and fry for their cooperation in this project and finally the whole group of OfficineMeccanicheVirtuali and particularly Luca Pierotti for physics, elMariachi90 for sounds, Andrea Smiraglia for skin and Roberto for coordination.

A special shout out goes to the members of the team:
  • Tuccillo Roberto – RaceMan – physics
  • Pierotti Luca – Fangetto – physics and 3d graphic designer
  • Stocco Piergiorgio – 3d graphic designer
  • Andrea Smiraglia – 2d graphic designer
  • Vivenzo Carmine – 3d graphic designer
  • Cervone Davide – ElMariachi – sound
Download the McLaren M23 here

great car but has these errors and im ocd for errors will always remove mods with them..
INIReader: content/cars/mclaren_m23/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DYNAMIC_CONTROLLER_0] INPUT
INIReader: content/cars/mclaren_m23/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [SPEED_INDICATOR] STEP
INIReader: content/cars/mclaren_m23/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [SPEED_INDICATOR] ZERO
INIReader: content/cars/mclaren_m23/data/analog_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [SPEED_INDICATOR] OBJECT_NAME
maybe you will get around to fixing them hope so :)

Thanks for the Open-Wheeler looks awesome hope I don't have any issues like the above ^^ Any chance you will release the template, so we can see some classic & modern skins for the car?

Cheers & Merry Christmas

Thanks for the Open-Wheeler looks awesome hope I don't have any issues like the above ^^ Any chance you will release the template, so we can see some classic & modern skins for the car?

Cheers & Merry Christmas
the car worked fine and felt good these errors were generated in the log files I think if you check your logs everyone will have them

Raceman_ge updated McLaren M23 by OMV with a new update entry:

McLaren M23 by OMV v 1.01

Yardley McLaren M23-3 v1.01

Changelog

- new rims
- new skin pack (thanks to marcocale)
- new rear wing shape
- correct animation of the front suspensions
- no more errors reported in the errors.log
- other minor bugs

OfficineMeccanicheVirtuali

- TEAM MEMBERS -

Tuccillo Roberto – RaceMan – physics -

Pierotti Luca – Fangetto – physics and 3d graphic designer -

Stocco Piergiorgio – 3d graphic designer -

Andrea Smiraglia – 2d graphic designer -

Vivenzo Carmine...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
Wonder if someone can help me, I downloaded this to my Assetto Corsa file using the installer but every time I try too drive it I have a small issue. When it goes to the blank loading screen, loads the track fine but when it says its loading the car it just freezes there never been able to drive the car instead have too ctrl alt + delete to restart my p
guessing I've done something wrong but don't know what need help so want to drive this car??.

Hello,
Wonder if someone can help me, I downloaded this to my Assetto Corsa file using the installer but every time I try too drive it I have a small issue. When it goes to the blank loading screen, loads the track fine but when it says its loading the car it just freezes there never been able to drive the car instead have too ctrl alt + delete to restart my p
guessing I've done something wrong but don't know what need help so want to drive this car??.
When installing, you have to choose the right directory: it needs to be installed into the cars folder under content in AC. I had the same issue when just installing first into another directory and then copy and pasting it into the cars folder. it doesn't work that way.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 250 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%