McLaren "Innovation is Great (Britain)" & "Chandon" race suits

Skins McLaren "Innovation is Great (Britain)" & "Chandon" race suits 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
madotter submitted a new resource:

McLaren Innovation is great (Britain) + Chandon race suits - Adds the "Innovation is GREAT (Britain)" and Chandon logos to the driver's race suits

This mod replaces the default McLaren race suit with the current "Innovation is Great" and "Chandon" version as seen at the US GP.

Real (from COTA 2016):

View attachment 157884

My version in-game:

View attachment 157882

View attachment 157883

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

- Open ERP Achiver, locate incardriver.erp (DRIVE:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/F1 2016/asset_groups/animation_package/scenes/incardriver/2016)
- Search for...

Read more about this resource...

madotter updated McLaren "Innovation is Great (Britain)" & "Chandon" race suits with a new update entry:

McLaren "Innovation is Great (Britain)" & "Chandon" race suits + Arm logos!

Verson 2.0 of the McLaren race suit is here!!
  • Reworked and shaped "Innovation" logo
  • Reworked and shaped "Johnnie Walker" logo.
  • Rework and shapes "Chandon" logo.
  • "NTT Communications" logo added in correct place on right arm.
  • "Michael Kors" and "Norton Rose Fulbright" logos added in correct place on left arm.
Real one:

View attachment 158606

My version 2.0 in-game:

View attachment 158605

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Read the rest of this update entry...

I feel like I have said this 100 times but I'll say it again...

If I just include the .mipmaps files to drag and drop into the F1 2016 folder, you WILL get a lower resolution which will fade to the original texture. F1 2016 does NOT work the same as 2015. It uses two textures for each image. One is a smaller version for up close views (mipmaps) and one is a higher resolution for further away views (located in the incardriver.erp). If you only install to one location, there will be problems with the texture. I could include the incardriver.erp but this houses ALL textures for ALL teams so it would cause conflicts with other item you have downloaded, once the file is replaced, everything inside would be replaced.

It's annoying to have to use ERP but it is the best and only way to get the files in game in a proper way that does not cause texture problems and file loss.

madotter.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back