McLaren-Honda MP4/4

Cars McLaren-Honda MP4/4 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
can you please fix the LOD. Don't know what lodlevel it is, but at least one is BROKEN.
You can see through the Tires... Looks very strange while racing... acs_2017_05_14_09_52_42_681.jpg acs_2017_05_14_09_50_14_593.jpg

Does anyone know if there are more skins available for this mod? As far as I know there are "only" the top teams available (McLaren, Williams, Ferrari, Benetton, Lotus). Would like to run a complete field with all cars from that season, should be huge fun with the new AI. With the content manager you also can attribute a certain strenght to individual cars.

Hi there!

First off! I LOVE THIS MOD!

However, anybody else having refueling issues when pitting?

I was doing a 100% distance race, then when I need to change tires and refuel, the fuel bar was not progressing...

Tried other cars in game, and it worked. Only the MP4/4 and it's various chassis doesn't refuel.

UPDATE:

Scratch that, I just extracted the data.acd file and edited the car.ini; had to adjust a bit of the pitstop timings, and now all is well.

If ever anyone else runs into this problem, just edit the car.ini within the data.acd.

Last edited:
Hi there!

First off! I LOVE THIS MOD!

However, anybody else having refueling issues when pitting?

I was doing a 100% distance race, then when I need to change tires and refuel, the fuel bar was not progressing...

Tried other cars in game, and it worked. Only the MP4/4 and it's various chassis doesn't refuel.

UPDATE:

Scratch that, I just extracted the data.acd file and edited the car.ini; had to adjust a bit of the pitstop timings, and now all is well.

If ever anyone else runs into this problem, just edit the car.ini within the data.acd.
I am pretty sure that's because refuelling wasn't allowed in 1988.

I really enjoy your mods and specially in VR . For some reason the only mod that does not show in VR is These mod ;
McLaren-Honda MP4/4

Can you please help me with this issue i'm using Oculus Rift CV1

I cannot get this mod to work, when i select it in Assetto Corsa, then select a track and click start, it goes through the motions of loading but then goes back to the screen where you select your car and track. It happens with the Williams mod as well. Any help with this would be great.
Cheers

Any chance of increasing the volume level for tire skids? They sound a bit low, you can barely even hear the front wheels blocking even at very low speeds and the only indication that you've braked too hard is to actually see the tires stop rotating. Other than that it's a marvelous car and well done.

Compared to MAK-corp this is the most realistic one because it haves the unforgiving feel that once you do a tiny mistake you will pay the price while MAK-corp is much more forgiving and easy to drive.

Well said Kosti. I was doing a few laps just now in Brands Hatch with both. This is exactly what I felt too, the MAK-corp car was great but a tad easier to drive, it wouldn't oversteer so easily, it'd even forgive any sudden steering wheel or throttle moves. I'd expect such a car to be much harder to handle, especially when I'm in it only for 5 minutes without any prior experience. So the VRC one looks more realistic in that aspect.

Nice mod. Thank you.

There's a problem with one of the LODs. The LOD that's about 30 to 50 metres ahead is half transparent. It looks a bit rubbish, sort of. And too distracting.

It seems like this isn't getting updated. Is there a fix? Can I just delete an LOD (and lose some fps)?

We are working on an update for this car, but it won't be released any time soon. What you can do meanwhile is copy lod b and rename it for lod c and d.

hi, really new to pc sim racing so be gentle. i cant seem to install this mod??? ive had succsess with other cars and tracks but this one (the one i want the most) doesnt seem to work following the same procedures i have in other instances.

so i download, open in winrar,copy driver folder, as per read me instructions
@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\driver\driver
then copy content folder
@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

they both unzip and do there thing but when i open A.C, no MP4/4????

pls help this noob and thanks in advance.

hi, really new to pc sim racing so be gentle. i cant seem to install this mod??? ive had succsess with other cars and tracks but this one (the one i want the most) doesnt seem to work following the same procedures i have in other instances.

so i download, open in winrar,copy driver folder, as per read me instructions
@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\driver\driver
then copy content folder
@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

they both unzip and do there thing but when i open A.C, no MP4/4????

pls help this noob and thanks in advance.
Copying the AC Files\content folder in the DL to your AssettoCorsa install folder is literally the only thing you have to do :)

@Mbs1212 Do you realise that you gave the worst possible rating without even trying the thing, because you are not educated enough to manage space of your hard drive ? Also you should post such issues in the support forum. I'm so sick of such things happening right there !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back