McLaren Honda MP4-30 New Livery [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just report the mod? Him getting credits for copying your work and barely editing it.
I have reported it already, but isn't going to do much i think. I'm really thinking of deleting my mods now and keeping them for myself, as this is the 2nd time in a short period that work is stolen from me, and i'm getting really fed up with it

I have reported it already, but isn't going to do much i think. I'm really thinking of deleting my mods now and keeping them for myself, as this is the 2nd time in a short period that work is stolen from me, and i'm getting really fed up with it
Actually when you create a mod, you don't get anything from it except the smiles of those users. Since they don't appreciate it, why bother uploading it for them to use? Just keep it for ourselves and make ourselves happy.

Actually when you create a mod, you don't get anything from it except the smiles of those users. Since they don't appreciate it, why bother uploading it for them to use? Just keep it for ourselves and make ourselves happy.
well i appreciate it a lot that people download it and like it, but i can't stand it that some take advantage of it to get downloads and likes themselves without doing anything for it

like? i don't see any more differences. colors are the same, logo's on the same position, don't lie to me again, because i know you've done nothing more
Uhmm, Sure they are
PROOF.png

I am beginning to think that you are living up to your name.

You've done two mods, and used Lesley's mod as your base both times without asking or giving credits. Just stop doing it.

How about starting with Codemasters base files, and any templates you need, and then creating a skin totally by yourself?

If you continue just editing other people's work already released on this site, then Simberia could be calling you. So please do not do it again. Thanks

Just in case there is a language barrier, a misunderstanding, Simberia = A website ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%