1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

McLaren Honda MP4-30 New Livery [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2014 Mods' started by TrollingDerpGuy, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can you pls stop using my work as a base? create something yourself instead of uploading a cheap rip-off

2. There are things that doesn't view in the game car.Thanks but improve more.

3. Isn't that Leslie Buurlage's mod? Just that you extended some logos.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It is, he just added the johnny walker logo on the nose

5. Then ain't it considered as plagiarism?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It is

7. Why not just report the mod? Him getting credits for copying your work and barely editing it.

8. I have reported it already, but isn't going to do much i think. I'm really thinking of deleting my mods now and keeping them for myself, as this is the 2nd time in a short period that work is stolen from me, and i'm getting really fed up with it

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I did change more then only the Johnnie walker logo

10. like? i don't see any more differences. colors are the same, logo's on the same position, don't lie to me again, because i know you've done nothing more

11. Actually when you create a mod, you don't get anything from it except the smiles of those users. Since they don't appreciate it, why bother uploading it for them to use? Just keep it for ourselves and make ourselves happy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. well i appreciate it a lot that people download it and like it, but i can't stand it that some take advantage of it to get downloads and likes themselves without doing anything for it

13. Yup same.

14. Uhmm, Sure they are
    PROOF.png

15. you've extended the mclaren logo's, rotated the honda and mobil 1 logo more and added the johnny walker logo. still not enough changes to call it work of your own imo. but congrats, you've just delivered the proof against your own plagiarism, you've even named the picture itself proof, smart boy

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

17. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I am beginning to think that you are living up to your name.

You've done two mods, and used Lesley's mod as your base both times without asking or giving credits. Just stop doing it.

How about starting with Codemasters base files, and any templates you need, and then creating a skin totally by yourself?

If you continue just editing other people's work already released on this site, then Simberia could be calling you. So please do not do it again. Thanks

Just in case there is a language barrier, a misunderstanding, Simberia = A website ban.

• Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.