1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Mclaren Honda Livery w/ Mercedes Chassis 1.1

Mclaren team now uses the W05 chassis with a Honda livery!!!! Tier 1 option.

1. Winter-Iceman submitted a new resource:

Mclaren Honda Livery w/ Mercedes Chassis - Mclaren team now uses the W05 chassis with a Honda livery!!!! Tier 1 option.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. For your first mod it looks very nice, well done :thumbsup: if you could line-up the silver/black sidepod a bit more and some more sponsors this would be the #1 mclaren honda so far imo

3. Very good! Can you do the same but with the RedBull chassis? imho it will be nicer ;)

4. I could do!

5. I'll give it a go!

6. The Red Bull chassis will mean that the air box will be mirrored, so on the right side of the car the stickers will be mirrored...

7. if you put the honda logo where is the renault logo in the redbull skin and and where is the bull you leave clear and instead the Infiniti logo put the Johnnie Walker logo? I don't know, these are only my ideas

8. I did it but the air box is mirrored, theres an infiniti logo on the wheel, part of the cockpit is purple for unknown reasons, the side pods are patchy. Part of the wing is red for no reason. Also the driver numbers have to be small.

9. mcrb side.jpg mcrb side pod.jpg

10. Fantastic! the airbox and the other things like the part of the cockpit and the wing aren't a problem, only if you want be finicky LOL :thumbsup: