McLaren Formula 1 Steering Wheel for Formula Hybrid 2021, X 2022 & X 2022 EVO

Misc McLaren Formula 1 Steering Wheel for Formula Hybrid 2021, X 2022 & X 2022 EVO 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Col_ed_Viân submitted a new resource:

McLaren Formula 1 Steering Wheel for Formula Hybrid X 2022 - It replaces the Formula Hybrid X 2022 steering wheel with the McLaren Formula 1 steering wheel

IMPORTANT: you need Custom Shaders Patch in order for this to work (tested only with v0.1.76)

Description:

Custom Shaders Patch extensions have made possible to replace 3D models without editing any original KN5 file. So I took advantage of it to create a realistic McLaren F1 steering wheel to replace the Sim Precision Engineering GPX Steering Wheel of the Formula Hybrid X 2022 and the Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO.

I created the 3D model from scratch...

Read more about this resource...

Superb, just absolutely superb! One thing though, can you do the same for hybrid 2021? I don't really drive 2022 all that much and this would look so much better on 2021

Again, mega thanks! Having this means a lot to me.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the beautiful work, a question, is it possible to create a mode that displays the information displayed, at the top of the screen (bias, tcs, abs, mgu h k) directly on the car display? i use vr viewer and it would be very useful as a thing. also for a fee of course. thank you

Last edited:
Congratulations on the beautiful work, a question, is it possible to create a mode that displays the information displayed, at the top of the screen (bias, tcs, abs, mgu h k) directly on the car display? i use vr viewer and it would be very useful as a thing. also for a fee of course. thank you
Thank you. I think it could be a possible thing to do but you'd need to change the data.acd which I'm not allowed to do as Formula Hybrid is a paid mod and I don't have the permission to modify or share any part of it. In fact the steering wheel mod I made doesn't use any part of the original steering wheel and the data that is displayed on the screen is not coming with the steering wheel mod (except the two ERS bars which are easy to replace without touching the data.acd)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%