1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mclaren 2012 Ultra 2XHD **SUZUKA UPDATE w/ RED "TOONED"**

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Rian Speed, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Right,we have the most updated 2012 Mclaren Livery featuring the "Tooned" logo now in red matching to the real version. I have decided to update livery every race, so feel free to request an updated version each race! Won't be too bad if you could post some images of what update should be made(after each race). ;)

Done from scratch in 8192 X 8192 in Ultra Crispy 2X HD. Includes logos created by hand and new steel nuts and updated specocc image.

Credits:
    ML2166 3D models and wireframes.
    Photoshop CS5 extended
    Ryder PSSG editor.

DOWNLOAD
    click here if the link above doesn't work.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 31
  2. Nicely done, but please delete that ADD site link, that has nothing todo with secure links and is real unusual for us modders is it?

TOP work again, appreciate it.

Modmate

• Like Like x 1
  3. Its just a 5 second waiting time, nothing else. Just to keep me alive. :)

• Like Like x 4
  4. Sure its your choice, and i dont wanna spam your thread here, but even vlasovas got it and post direct links now. And on top that wont keep you alive but many away from your dl.
    In my case we got Adl site completely not available so i would need to get to it with TOR and thats just ....

Anyway, great work, and i hope to see more of it.:thumbsup:

5. Ok , i see. I'm adding a RD link as well. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Its nothing to wait 5 secs, everyone who wanna take the livery like me will wait, if not... free choice.
    Thank you myfriend. ;)

7. Read my post #4 again please! I can`t reach the adl site from here, got it?

8. Mirrors updated! :D

9. I was answering to Rian, dont care what you reach or not, got it?

• Like Like x 2
  10. kelaroost

kelaroost
    @ Simberia @Simberia

wow top work thankyou

• Like Like x 1
  11. :roflmao: @modmate keep it clean,just a joke. :cautious: added RD link per your request :thumbsup:

12. gracias

13. not removed not because of the annoyance of people who care more about human life than with the mod that got the links were removed, but I say and I repeat, I also do not put more mods here, no longer bother the boy!
    congratulations to him for the initiative!!
    if you do mods, and do not put protective pages, is your right, but if he wants to, so why bother?
    go enjoy your mod! and comment only on the job posted by the way is excellent!!

• Like Like x 1

14. No need to spam in his thread here just because i request a non add link cause i cannot reach these sites from here. No need to threaten on me though.And a last time thats not a safelinking page, otherwise i could reach it from here like linksafe and tons of others.

Ive asked for another link and explained why and ryan give another mirror on RD. Thats great and i appreciate that verry much , finally i can get his mod and make my game better.:thumbsup:

15. @modmate @vlasovas Guys, don't create another chaos here. It simple and straight. He asked for another mirror as he can't reach through ads so i got a direct RD link too.i got two options,people can decide which works for them better.

Happy Racing. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  16. looks sweet man keep modding!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Many thanks mate

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thx, Rian !:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Awesome, thanks ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Very good !
    Thx