Mclaren 2012 Ultra 2XHD **SUZUKA UPDATE w/ RED "TOONED"**

Right,we have the most updated 2012 Mclaren Livery featuring the "Tooned" logo now in red matching to the real version. I have decided to update livery every race, so feel free to request an updated version each race! Won't be too bad if you could post some images of what update should be made(after each race). ;)

Done from scratch in 8192 X 8192 in Ultra Crispy 2X HD. Includes logos created by hand and new steel nuts and updated specocc image.

Credits:
ML2166 3D models and wireframes.
Photoshop CS5 extended
Ryder PSSG editor.

DOWNLOAD
click here if the link above doesn't work.

8073239199_8e58ff61ef_k.jpg

Its just a 5 second waiting time, nothing else. Just to keep me alive. :)

Sure its your choice, and i dont wanna spam your thread here, but even vlasovas got it and post direct links now. And on top that wont keep you alive but many away from your dl.
In my case we got Adl site completely not available so i would need to get to it with TOR and thats just ....

Anyway, great work, and i hope to see more of it.:thumbsup:

Sure its your choice, and i dont wanna spam your thread here, but even vlasovas got it and post direct links now. And on top that wont keep you alive but many away from your dl.
In my case we got Adl site completely not available so i would need to get to it with TOR and thats just ....

Ok , i see. I'm adding a RD link as well. :)

not removed not because of the annoyance of people who care more about human life than with the mod that got the links were removed, but I say and I repeat, I also do not put more mods here, no longer bother the boy!
congratulations to him for the initiative!!
if you do mods, and do not put protective pages, is your right, but if he wants to, so why bother?
go enjoy your mod! and comment only on the job posted by the way is excellent!!

not removed not because of the annoyance of people who care more about human life than with the mod that got the links were removed, but I say and I repeat, I also do not put more mods here, no longer bother the boy!
congratulations to him for the initiative!!
if you do mods, and do not put protective pages, is your right, but if he wants to, so why bother?
go enjoy your mod! and comment only on the job posted by the way is excellent!!

No need to spam in his thread here just because i request a non add link cause i cannot reach these sites from here. No need to threaten on me though.And a last time thats not a safelinking page, otherwise i could reach it from here like linksafe and tons of others.

Ive asked for another link and explained why and ryan give another mirror on RD. Thats great and i appreciate that verry much , finally i can get his mod and make my game better.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back