1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McLaren 1994 solo car by Schifty

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by Steven Poirier, Aug 12, 2012.

• Like Like x 3
  1. Magnifique :) Encore une fois du bon boulot :p
  2. Je ne savait pas que tu savais que j'étais franco lol!

A date je suis satisfait du travaille fait, mais disont que je trouve ca plate que sérieux péteux de brou ici se croit trop important pour apporter leur aide... en faisant des fantasy car lol
  3. Oui y'a des moddeurs qui se la pétent, si c'est bien ça que tu voulais dire ;) En fait j'ai vu que t'étais français sur un post du forum RacingFR. Enfin bref, je crois qu'il faut arrêter de parler français sinon on va se faire allumer par les modérateurs. x)
  4. You are right lol, i saw some guys have make some tool to paint just for them and about RacingFR they are all "se la pète" they ban me just because i said my opinion properly and didnt care about my job lol
  5. I noticed there were a lot of people acting this way. I'm not one of them. :)
    By the way, I know you are very busy actually by your WIP 94' Mod, but could you take a look at my mod request please ? (check your inbox)
  6. Yes i could look at it
  7. Aid

Great Work! I love this Car.
  8. Love that Car! :b
  9. Aid

Hey Schifty, i have a proble with this livery.

Is this just on my Game?
  10. Try to put it on different image host because imageshack is block where i am, and if you want a answer soon, you must try a different one
  11. Aid

12. Aid Antennas come from your camera choice. Some mods allow to see them, some not. I don't think this is because of the livery.
  13. Aid

Oh yes that`s a possibility. I will test it again tomorrow without a cam mod.
  14. All depend if someone had this problem with the second car without cam mod
  15. I believe this is the carreer mode so he don't have any choice but to have the second car.
  16. I found the problem, i forget to paint the second number XD