MCL32 mod- McLaren F1 2017 livery

Skins MCL32 mod- McLaren F1 2017 livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

MCL32 mod- McLaren F1 2017 livery - As close as I can get it to the real one

The McLaren livery as announced. I had to change a bit due to the UV mapping on the car and even though I could've made it a bit more realistic looking it looked considerably worse.

I made numbers for the official drivers (Vandoorne and Alonso (2,14)) but the font I used is not perfect and I will try to update it. Again I could use some help with those if someone is willing to help me out!

Feedback and reviews are much appreciated!

Planned/upcoming updates (not guaranteed)

Read more about this resource...

With the paste installation there is a known problem, I have a personal modifed .vtf file which features ferrari's engine and improved aero for McLaren.
I will update the mod in a day or two with race suits and a fix for that. DO NOT USE PASTE INSTALLATION unless you have to!

A manual fix is getting your original .vtf file out first and then importing it in after installing if you can't otherwise

In your update you say: - fixed McLaren performance

What did you fix?

Edit: nvm read up, dont mind me :)
yeah I had a ferrari engine (value wise) and some improved aero on the McLaren for testing purposes. It only affected those who used the paste installation which I don't recommend anyway. Though I'm guessing the majority used it anyway.

Dude, the mod is great, but my number is not 5, it's 25 :whistling::)
Screenshot_8.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back