McDonalds, Burger King, A&W or Dairy Queen?

I had something like that in pizzeria in the street above ours, when I finally was there enough times that I came and they just said - "As always, sir?" the owner sold it to another and till then the staffs were swapped so many times they cant remember it anymore :(

Here in Alabama, I have never seen an A&W since I was six, but in this order: McDonalds, Burger King and KFC.

So, Hiroshi, do you have a Jack in the Box chain up in Canada?

No:frown: but i'm only a few hours away from Seattle and i think there is one in Bellingham Washington.

Oh yeah also the staff at Starbucks by our home and Blenz coffee by my parents home most of the time have my coffee poured as soon as they see me walk through the door:D

Oh and this cat is a "regular" at the Blenz coffee by my parents place too!
img114fr.jpg

I don't even know what A&W or Dairy Queen are! We're not very spoilt for choice here in Australia... Here it's only Macca's, Hungry Jacks (Aussie Burger King), KFC, the national Chicken restaurants (Red Rooster and Chicken Treat) and the inescapable Fish and Chip shop.

I've been to all of the above, but my favourite is Hungry Jack's, mainly for their Angus burgers (with crispy battered onion on top of the patty, awww yeah) and their breakfast menu. I've lost count of the amount of times that we've dropped by on the way to school for a Brekky Wrap... :D

Hi Rhys I know of Hungry Jack's because they advertise on V8 Supercars. I've also tried Burger Rings. A friend brought me back a bag from New Zealand quite some years back and they are delicious!

when you already got to it, in the Czech Republic we have only KFC, McD., newly Burger King.. thats everything!
and Omer, you should taste Czech cuisine :) by the way, I was in Bulgaria and their kebab was just delicious

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back