1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars Mazda RX7 FC3S

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by Stereo, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

Title says it all really. Aiming for an S5 Turbo II although being a 30 year old car it's not necessarily possible to find photos of completely stock ones. Plus an S1 version with some visual mods (bodykit/aero/larger rims).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hadn't updated in a while cause I was working on exporting the driver. But that essentially works so now it's back to modeling so the driver has somewhere to sit.

Most recently I worked on the gauges, JDM S5 including a boost gauge, so you can see those in one of the screenshots.
    [​IMG]
    Still needs some minor tweaks but this should give an idea. Did the texture from scratch.

• Like Like x 16
    • Love Love x 5
    • Wow Wow x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Not my type of car at all, but love the effort and passion that goes into a mod of this quality! Been following this on the AC forums for a while, nice to see it continuing over here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dials look great :) Glad to see it being continued here aswell.

4. Excellent, would love a standard series 2 rx7 aswell

5. This is a brilliant car and very much loved here at home :D Thank you for keep working on it :)

6. Any update to the progress here? Very excited as a fc owner! :)

• Like Like x 2