AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Red Bull Ring GP - Wed 23/08/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
OK, so I bought the Red Pack. I don't see any tracks in Ready to Race or Triple Pack, so I should be safe.... for now. :D
You might still consider getting the Ready to Race pack, though, as it contains the Audi TT Cup car, which is quite popular and very good for club racing (it's been used in rookie/friendly events in R3E club many times and I also see it pop up here in AC club quite often).

Really looking forward to my first multiplayer race in the rift tonight. Been practicing vs AI to make sure I'm not too dangerous and it looks good so far. Obviously if it looks at all like I'll be dangerous I'll pull over. If possible when we get to practice could anyone be so kind as to do some side-by-side running to see how it goes?

Really looking forward to my first multiplayer race in the rift tonight. Been practicing vs AI to make sure I'm not too dangerous and it looks good so far. Obviously if it looks at all like I'll be dangerous I'll pull over. If possible when we get to practice could anyone be so kind as to do some side-by-side running to see how it goes?
if you slow down i might be able to do that :)

if you slow down i might be able to do that :)
running about a second slower atm though no doubt I'll get it back down with a bit of practice, I'm sure you'll be able to keep up :)

Mod Edit lets not mention or hint on lap times please:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm slower so far, but not by much. That said I was never quick to begin with. From what other VR users have said, it takes a while to get used to it but the speed comes back. It's a very different driving environment so you need time to adapt. That said, even if I was slower I wouldn't care. It's the closest feeling I've ever had to the sheer joy I felt doing my track days.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back