mazda mx5 cup mod

RD's no-illegal-mods policy does not extend to what you have on your system. RD may have its limits on what can and can't be used for our events, but by all means you can have the mod(s) installed on your computer if you want them. The only condition is that you do not upload the illegal mod(s) or share the links. As said earlier, it's more of a moral choice of your own rather than a requirement of being an RD member. :)

should i check the place where i got the link from for the 5th time to see if anything points it to being illegal

edit: this proved what ive said that its not a conversion , simply based on a real series

i quote 'The Hankook MX-5 Cup is a semi-fictional cup series based loosely on the real life Playboy MX-5 Cup. The car is powered by the stock engine and transmission and offers fun and close racing. The main difference is the car is a roofed car instead of the real series roadster. For this reason it was decided not to perfectly emulate the series graphically.'

so i take it that means its legal so i hope to see you guys in a rd mazda championship some time :D

how does updating it now make it illegal? [as im new to this stuff to me a mod is a mod]
also its a new forum for the 1.5 version which this is and i got the quote from it and dont mention nfs shift atall

edit: also i heard somewhere about a 1 year rule?
pretty shure nfs shift been out a year

okay thanks
i guess there will be no mazda rd cup then :frown:

was really looking forward to a mazda championship with these cars with the fastest drivers in the world here at racedepartment

ive just found something quite intersting
you know you said it used shift stuff ive found a lotus exige mod by the same person which DOES have shift stuff and was older then the mazda one and he just copy-pastes readme as it was pretty much the same

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 267 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 179 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.4%