AC Mazda MX cup @ Silverstone National - Fri 12JAN18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What a race that was guys. Had to quickly buy the last missing DLC in my library, the Japanese pack and hadnt driven this track in such a long time.
Got the hang of it during pre-practice session and eventually qualified 6th. (Did not expect that)
Had a decent start, stayed sixth until a backstraight incident takes me out, nowhere to go with cars everywhere... Back to P13. A few incidents and overtakes later I find myself resting in 6th again, chasing a threeway battle for P3. When that went wrong I got P4 for free. Tried to push and stay away of Jeremy, but eventually he caught up and we had a good 5-6 lap during fight. Inside, outside, undercuts, everything was done by both to get in front. Real great close fight, thanks @Brewer :) I guess tho my tyres were gone or the sustained damage was killing straight line speed a bit. Lost the battle but hey, P5. 0 experience on the car, and very limited tracktime on the circuit. Did not expect to finish up there.
Still slightly annoyed by the back straight incident tho... Its a straight, you shouldnt crash there.

I watched the replay and I understand you guys are annoyed by the incident on Lap1. I didn't quite feel that my movement was that stupid but it actually was on the server so l have to apologise, sorry guys. It was a really good race overall thought I wish RD will have a server in Japan

Thanks for the slot last night, it was fun (and tiring!) to be back, got tapped into a spin in turn 1 but he waited so all good, fell off all by myself at the end of the lap some had some lonely laps but caught backmarkers, caught Jo (unlucky slide), caught Arcon then lost that spot and kept Luan back until the finish, started 19th and finished 18th, it's not glamorous but it was enjoyable :) thanks all

I'm still on a very steep learning curve, can anyone tell me where I can get a replay of this race please?

Jo, if no one supplies a replay for you this
weekend and if you are still interested I will
Send you a replay at the being of the week.
Unfortunately i had somehow put the
racing line on and could not get it removed for
the event.
But this may actually help you.

I'm still on a very steep learning curve, can anyone tell me where I can get a replay of this race please?

Zipped file in drop box ( 7-Zip )
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfujjwgxs...mazda_mx5_cup_ks_silverstone_national.7z?dl=0
Raw file in drop box
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajqe8x0op...ks_mazda_mx5_cup_ks_silverstone_national?dl=0

I recorded in High quality. since changed it to medium.

Put file in :-
This PC (normally your name)>Documents>Assetto Corsa>Replay.
Then go to, Assetto Corsa, UI Replays, should see it there, high light Load and all should be well.

your car is Number "14" on the replay bar at bottom of recording screen.

Just one comment (tell me to piss off if you want) :rolleyes::redface:
You seem to drive "really well" but make a lot of small mistakes, as I do
not know what equipment you use; but to me it looks like you
are missing some important information.
Perhaps your steering wheel is not giving you the right amount
of informative FFB. *" What do I know" :laugh:

To auto save in the future.....

main menu....
options
general
replay quality = medium
auto save replays = (tick)
maximum replay size = 959mb ( you can choose)
max race replays to auto save = 2 (you can choose )
max qualifying replays to auto save = 0 (you can choose)
max other replays to auto save = 0 ( you can choose )
minimum replay time = 20 sec (you can choose ):):)

if something is not clear (usually is when I explain some thing) , I or someone else will help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back