AC Mazda MX Cup @ Nurburgring GP GT - Fri 19JAN18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi everyone,

As a newbie around here, can I try a question please?
I think there's a rule about waiting for the other car if you're involved in a collision unless you're absolutely blameless. I started near the back of the grid and before I got to the first corner, I had been wiped out by one of several cars that had been playing high speed pinball down the start straight.
By the time I had picked myself out of the pit-lane wall I was 20 secs off the back of the race and although I finished, I might as well have been testing on my own.
Can someone please offer me an explanation as to how all that carnage happened, including wiping me out and nobody was at fault 'cos there was nobody behind me at the hairpin first time round?
Not unhappy, just bemused.
Jo

Hi everyone,

As a newbie around here, can I try a question please?
I think there's a rule about waiting for the other car if you're involved in a collision unless you're absolutely blameless. I started near the back of the grid and before I got to the first corner, I had been wiped out by one of several cars that had been playing high speed pinball down the start straight.
By the time I had picked myself out of the pit-lane wall I was 20 secs off the back of the race and although I finished, I might as well have been testing on my own.
Can someone please offer me an explanation as to how all that carnage happened, including wiping me out and nobody was at fault 'cos there was nobody behind me at the hairpin first time round?
Not unhappy, just bemused.
Jo

Hey Jo,

Best thing to do is look at the replay to try and work out what happened and if you feel the incident needs looking at, snippet the part, save it and upload to dropbox/google drive and share the url with the person who did the offence and kindly ask why they did not wait.

If no response or apology is offered, get an admin involved.

Paul

Hey Jo,

Best thing to do is look at the replay to try and work out what happened and if you feel the incident needs looking at, snippet the part, save it and upload to dropbox/google drive and share the url with the person who did the offence and kindly ask why they did not wait.

If no response or apology is offered, get an admin involved.

Paul
Thanks for your advice Paul :)

No the prat in the orange car hit me off track then i was out of control, i went from 18th to 7th so clearly my driving is not an issue as was a lot better than those in front of me till 6th place.
Guy in orange number 36 started it all, can some one upload replay of the start please...

Being butt hurt because i passed everyone up to 6th place is rather unfair...

Paul just said that you didn't start it. I suggest you calm down. If there is a report, it will be taken care of. Showing your ass in the race thread is not the way to handle it, whether you're at fault or not.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%