AC Mazda MX cup @ Laguna Seca - Fri 05JAN18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Would love to join this event as my debut on RD.
Greetings.
Hmmmm I sort of missed this one until now... lol I'd like to participate, please sign me in :)
Hi
It would be pleased if you can sign me up
I´ll have a go :)
Sign me up please.
I'd love to join! Sign me up please :)
Hi,

I am a total newbie, but if I'm welcome, I'd love to come along

Jo
New member here. Would love to come and race. Sign me up please?
It's great to see so many new members joining us for this event. You are all on the grid. We hope you have a wonderful time. Please make sure to be at Practice on time and ready to go. If you have any questions, the Members and Staff are great about stepping in and helping out. That's what practice is for:thumbsup:

If you see you are not going to be able to make it, please do what the rules require you to do and sign out so someone on the reserve list will be able to participate:) Thank you all again and we'll see you on the grid;)

It's great to see so many new members joining us for this event. You are all on the grid. We hope you have a wonderful time. Please make sure to be at Practice on time and ready to go. If you have any questions, the Members and Staff are great about stepping in and helping out. That's what practice is for:thumbsup:

If you see you are not going to be able to make it, please do what the rules require you to do and sign out so someone on the reserve list will be able to participate:) Thank you all again and we'll see you on the grid;)
Many thanks Bobby :)

Jo

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back