Mazda MX-5

Cars Mazda MX-5 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Downloaded and tried to run on 1.7.5, no dice. Boots back to the menu without an error after loading the track. Browsing through the log, it looks like the encryption checking failed for all files in the data/ directory. Please fix! As a miata owner, I would love to drive my car on famous tracks..

I have created a fix. Should I upload it to RD, and if yes under which category? Is 'AC Cars' or 'AC Misc' more appropriate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about posting the fix. The mod has gone official and will be released along with the 787b in the near future, as such I believe the original creators had to cease doing any further develoment on the car. I think we may just have to wait for the official release from Kunos.

Mod Edit: modifying official content without the consent of the creator is not permitted.

Mod Edit: modifying official content without the consent of the creator is not permitted.

Do you have the mod creators permission to post modification to their work? This model is now owned by Kunos which means it falls under the same user agreement as any other official content which means we are NOT allowed to modify it. Just wait for the official car to be released.

I have created a fix. Should I upload it to RD, and if yes under which category? Is 'AC Cars' or 'AC Misc' more appropriate?

Many thanks for the fix, worked like a charm. I also modified the STEER_RATIO parameter in car.ini, I changed it from 15 to 12 so it's more smooth, more ''roady'' and less twitchy.

Many thanks for the fix, worked like a charm. I also modified the STEER_RATIO parameter in car.ini, I changed it from 15 to 12 so it's more smooth, more ''roady'' and less twitchy.

Nice! Right after a mod removed the link to the modified files and made it clear we are not allowed to modify content now owned by the dev. Sooooo classy :rolleyes:

Im sorry for catching this discussion too late, but... If it is gone official, then why I can see only the new version of MX5? There is no official 90´s MX5 Miata...

Hi all,

I see that the miata has been added as free content but does that mean the spec miata is gone? When I load the car, I get it as an option for opponents but not as a car to drive. Anyone know what's up?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%