Mazda 787B

Cars Mazda 787B 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

If you like you can try the sound mod by Shizuku, I personally couldn't be without this car, so maybe I was impatient, but wow, the sound mod is absolutely awesome. If you feel like checking it out? Here is the link and install instructions:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mazda-787b-extreme-sound-mod.103175/page-2#post-1985258

Jake Adams
''Put sfx file in the rar into your assettocorsa/content folder. Let it overwrite (backup the original) and put the guid.txt and the bank file in the mazda787b car folder.''

Enjoy, Cheers, AussieStig

I don't have the engine sound either? How do I fix that? Do I really need to install the aforementioned sound mod?

Sir Sanders, you are the King,

I have raced this car since you first released it in December and I can say hand on heart this is the best race car in AC, period!.

Turn in is precise, down force and ground effect allows god like grip through high speed corners and braking and stability under braking is awesome,

This is what a real race car is about, blindingly fast but predictable, and you depict it masterfully,

Did a 7 lap race on Okayama against AI and had a grin from ear to ear,

If you respect the throttle (like stepping on a landmine, use the torque and sometimes shorts shift to overcome the tail stepping out, this car is immensely drive-able and one quickly relealize it was made for endurance, exceptional is all I can say,

AC will not be the same without this car,

Thank you thank you thank you,

ET

Last edited:
i installed the sound mod after seeing it posted here and it fixed my problem.Only problem now is im obsessed with this car.wow great job.just install the files where they go,should work.fx file and the other two.

hi !

No sound in AC 1.1.6 with the sound fix... same with other mods loke nissan BTCC...
Working for me, with the instructions I posted earlier here. Make sure the folders are put in the right places. Just to make sure, if that's not the cause of the problem then try verifying your files as well.

Good luck, cheers, AussieStig

The sound patch worked well.
As was stated by AussieStig.... check the folders for correct location.
I screwed up the first time I installed it. There was no engine sound but there was sound when I hit something and there was also tire squeal.
The car is just so much fun to drive, I was indeed hoping there would be a sound fix.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back