1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sounds Mazda-787B Sound Mod 1.3

787B original sound mod

1. Hi, this sounds lovely. I have a question before installing, as I see there is overwriting in the data I was wondering if it would cause issues with joining online servers?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wow! thx!! I'm verry happy,

Oh...There are no cases that I played on-line, so it isn't understood, but I think I'm probably fine.

3. Wow! thx!! I'm verry happy,
    Oh...There are no cases that I played on-line, so it isn't understood, but I think I'm probably fine.

4. Wow great,i hope you can work on more cars to make amazing sounds!....maby the 599xxevo?

5. This is great work, i suggest you cover the cars that no one has done yet like the bmw road cars or a lotus, those lotus cars sound horrid at the moment

6. best yet!

7. The sounds are sheer madness. I have one question, what exactly did you change in the data (enigne, drivetrain) ?

8. speed_steward

speed_steward
    Premium Member

Outstanding! Great work. Now it sounds as mean as it looks!

9. thx!!
    Ok, It's made within 2 weeks, isn't it?

10. Oh thx!!
    Oh thx!!

11. Hey shizuku for the 1.1ver we need to delete engine.ini and drivetrain.ini and replace those for the original ones? Because i tried the 1.1ver with both files, original and 1.0 provided and the 1.1ver sounds pretty much the same with the originals.

12. Well, I had forgot to be talking about it at 1.0, the number of rotations of the idling was being changed by the version of less than 1.0. There is also an adjustment on the fmod side, so that's the translations which became my own selfish change.

That didn't also like what it was, so the number of rotations of the idling was returned to default, and with changing nothing, made sure that the sound will ring neatly.

13. Well, I had forgot to be talking about it at 1.0, the number of rotations of the idling was being changed by the version of less than 1.0. There is also an adjustment on the fmod side, so that's the translations which became my own selfish change.
    That didn't also like what it was, so the number of rotations of the idling was returned to default, and with changing nothing, made sure that the sound will ring neatly.

14. shizuku i don't know what happened but i've no sounds for all the modded cars i have, any thoughts on how to fix this?