• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Sounds Mazda-787B Sound Mod 1.3

787B original sound mod

1. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
  2. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +750
    Hi, this sounds lovely. I have a question before installing, as I see there is overwriting in the data I was wondering if it would cause issues with joining online servers?

• Like Like x 1
  3. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
    Wow! thx!! I'm verry happy,

Oh...There are no cases that I played on-line, so it isn't understood, but I think I'm probably fine.

4. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
    Wow! thx!! I'm verry happy,
    Oh...There are no cases that I played on-line, so it isn't understood, but I think I'm probably fine.

5. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
  6. pitone

pitone

Ratings:
    +20
    Wow great,i hope you can work on more cars to make amazing sounds!....maby the 599xxevo?

7. Brownninja97

Brownninja97

Ratings:
    +1,042
    This is great work, i suggest you cover the cars that no one has done yet like the bmw road cars or a lotus, those lotus cars sound horrid at the moment

8. jun2510

jun2510

Ratings:
    +7
    best yet!

9. F1Motorsport

F1Motorsport

Ratings:
    +3
    The sounds are sheer madness. I have one question, what exactly did you change in the data (enigne, drivetrain) ?

10. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
  11. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
  12. speed_steward

speed_steward

Ratings:
    +10
    Outstanding! Great work. Now it sounds as mean as it looks!

13. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
    thx!!
    Ok, It's made within 2 weeks, isn't it?

14. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
    Oh thx!!
    Oh thx!!

15. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
  16. SamusX

SamusX

Ratings:
    +10
    Hey shizuku for the 1.1ver we need to delete engine.ini and drivetrain.ini and replace those for the original ones? Because i tried the 1.1ver with both files, original and 1.0 provided and the 1.1ver sounds pretty much the same with the originals.

17. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
    Well, I had forgot to be talking about it at 1.0, the number of rotations of the idling was being changed by the version of less than 1.0. There is also an adjustment on the fmod side, so that's the translations which became my own selfish change.

That didn't also like what it was, so the number of rotations of the idling was returned to default, and with changing nothing, made sure that the sound will ring neatly.

18. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
    Well, I had forgot to be talking about it at 1.0, the number of rotations of the idling was being changed by the version of less than 1.0. There is also an adjustment on the fmod side, so that's the translations which became my own selfish change.
    That didn't also like what it was, so the number of rotations of the idling was returned to default, and with changing nothing, made sure that the sound will ring neatly.

19. shizuku

shizuku

Ratings:
    +53
  20. SamusX

SamusX

Ratings:
    +10
    shizuku i don't know what happened but i've no sounds for all the modded cars i have, any thoughts on how to fix this?