Mazda-787B Sound Mod

Sounds Mazda-787B Sound Mod 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 130869

Hi, this sounds lovely. I have a question before installing, as I see there is overwriting in the data I was wondering if it would cause issues with joining online servers?

Hi, this sounds lovely. I have a question before installing, as I see there is overwriting in the data I was wondering if it would cause issues with joining online servers?
Wow! thx!! I'm verry happy,
Oh...There are no cases that I played on-line, so it isn't understood, but I think I'm probably fine.

Hey shizuku for the 1.1ver we need to delete engine.ini and drivetrain.ini and replace those for the original ones? Because i tried the 1.1ver with both files, original and 1.0 provided and the 1.1ver sounds pretty much the same with the originals.

Well, I had forgot to be talking about it at 1.0, the number of rotations of the idling was being changed by the version of less than 1.0. There is also an adjustment on the fmod side, so that's the translations which became my own selfish change.

That didn't also like what it was, so the number of rotations of the idling was returned to default, and with changing nothing, made sure that the sound will ring neatly.

Hey shizuku for the 1.1ver we need to delete engine.ini and drivetrain.ini and replace those for the original ones? Because i tried the 1.1ver with both files, original and 1.0 provided and the 1.1ver sounds pretty much the same with the originals.
Well, I had forgot to be talking about it at 1.0, the number of rotations of the idling was being changed by the version of less than 1.0. There is also an adjustment on the fmod side, so that's the translations which became my own selfish change.
That didn't also like what it was, so the number of rotations of the idling was returned to default, and with changing nothing, made sure that the sound will ring neatly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back