Mazda-787B Sound Mod

Sounds Mazda-787B Sound Mod 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi shizuku,
sorry, but you're fix will not work for me. I have downloaded you're awesome Mod three times, and copyed the files in the right directory. But the Mazda (my most driven car in AC)
is complete still.

Can you check it please and update it?
Regards.

Hi shizuku,
sorry, but you're fix will not work for me. I have downloaded you're awesome Mod three times, and copyed the files in the right directory. But the Mazda (my most driven car in AC)
is complete still.

Regards.
I just replaced a sfx folder bundled certainly, and sound rang neatly.

An uploaded file doesn't also make a mistake in this. I can do, and why can't you do?

Hi shizuku,
is complete still.

Regards.
Do I replace a sfx folder bundled certainly with the sfx folder in the contents folder?

Is that understood? It should be written on an explanation. Even a copy isn't also an address. It's replacement.

Hi, so what I tried to get it working:

-Replace the original sfx with the sfx in the download, doesn't work.
-Replace the original banks with the banks in the download, doesnt work.
-Replace both above, doesn't work.
-Only add the sfx from your download to the car folder, but not overwrite the old sfx, so it only adds new files, doesn't work.

I'd really like to try the sounds but it just wont work :(. Exterior does work and it sounds great!

To the poster of this great mod, could you please post an explanation of how to get the internal and external sounds working with the now broken sound in the Mazda 7b7.

It would be much appreciated. cheers, AussieStig

Is it really much, to ask the creator of this mod, to make a step by step installation setup, pretty please? Is not really that clear what you posted under the "update section" of the latest mod release. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Cheers Jake,

Great of you to explain it to everyone mate.. One question, this gives us internal and external sounds, correct? I am missing this great car a lot, the other cars don't cut it when it comes to pure enjoyment for me.

Cheers, AussieStig

Last edited:
Hello Shizuku-san,

I am experiencing a download problem and time-out with your mod file, my connection seems fine with other links,

Is there a mirror site which I can use to download this file?

Really want to get the Mazda to sing again,
Thank you,

How to install these files? In 787-folder original files layout is different than this mod-folder?
Like guid and bank which are in sfx not outside it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%