Maybe the greatest racing clip I've ever seen+instruction on how to drive in MP.

For all the pub MP yobbo's who refuse to learn how to drive respectfully towards other drivers, have a look at this clip, you might learn something.
Viper chasing a Porsche GT3 round big Nurburgring....real action starts at 50secs in.

Thats the trouble, thats real, online people couldn't care, not so much need to learn but give a s##t.

You're probably right, but they also have a hero's mentality which is something like "if I get any chance to overtake, I'm going for it because it'll prove I'm a big man"....truth is, the person you just struck thinks you're a moron, especially if you do it regularly.

Another problem is when you've just overtaken someone cleanly[as they're much slower] yet now they come back at you by tailgating you and thinking they can brake as late and end up ass ending you.

To me the 2 most important aspects of ensuring "reckless" drivers clean up is braking points and accepting that despite being 6tenths of a second quicker, you might have to finish behind the slightly slower car.

Excellent video indeed !! Thanks for sharing!

Thats the trouble, thats real, online people couldn't care, not so much need to learn but give a s##t.

Offtopic: Maybe the fact that an online crash doesn't hurt as much or hurt your wallet as much as a real one adds to the pub MP mess..
Offtopic 2:I would like to join in some Racing Club race too in the near future, but although I don't consider myself a MP yobbo i suppose i should get my basic racing skills up to a certain level first..

Offtopic: Maybe the fact that an online crash doesn't hurt as much or hurt your wallet as much as a real one adds to the pub MP mess.

I'd agree with that, to be honest. When the only 'risk' is putting yourself out of the race for ten minutes until the next one starts, its hardly a deterrent. I guess you could argue that you also risk the fury of the other driver, but no-one really cares about that on pub servers. That's what RD is for. :)

Offtopic 2:I would like to join in some Racing Club race too in the near future, but although I don't consider myself a MP yobbo i suppose i should get my basic racing skills up to a certain level first.

The best place to practice is in an online race, mate. You can practice against the AI and its ok, but it still doesn't really compare to racing real people that can react properly to everything you do. Just take it steady, give yourself plenty of room, and be prepared to let obviously faster people past you if need be. You'll be fine, and if you need any help or tips I'm sure pretty much anyone on the server will be happy to help out.

I think you should join some of us in the Racing Club, for the Simbin series.

There is always someone willing to help with anything in the majority of our club races.

Keith

I definitely plan on doing some with you guys, just work getting in the way with the shifts. What I said; I didn't mean people who do organised stuff, obviously, just asking people on pub to learn isn't the real issue. It is the do-or-die attitude that isn't an issue when you actually drive in rl.

Minted video, loved it, showed some guys at work; glued to the iphone haha!

My problem is trying to out brake slightly and it being far too late, when just trying my hardest to gain a bit of time. I have learnt already there is plenty of time to catch going around the bends not leading into them!

nice vid for sure. Just real professionlism be displayed by every single car along the way. Room to race and respect for those on the track regardless of class etc.

nothing high risk attempted.

This is similar to US based Racing Club events for the SIMBIN Race titles. We race it very very clean all the time.

HEre is an example>>>>>>

or this if you like Vipers?>>>>>>

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%