1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe BTCC will be released in 2015

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Richard Lofthouse, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Hi guys, Just browsing and found a couple of comments hinting at a return for BTCC from codemasters.
    has anyone heard anything about a possible release?
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

at least lock it..
  4. Frank

Administrator Staff Premium Member

Moved and reopened it :).
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Jimlaad43

Any sources?
  6. Would be fantastic if this would be made in 2015.:)
  7. Codies have been aiming a a broad market for many years now, even trying to appeal to the US market. My initial thoughts are that the BTCC would only really appeal in the UK, and while the BTCC was at its peak in the days of TOCA and TOCA 2, I don't think the current series is as popular.

Of course, Simbin produced STCC which would have an even smaller market and Reiza have made a go of the Brazilian Stock car license. So never say never.
  8. Jimlaad43

they meant to move it, you'd put it in the wrong subforum.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I'd rather see S3 take a run at the BTCC - they already have a lot of the cars they'd need and would just have to alter the physics a bit for the BTCC rules.

They should be able to come up with the tracks quite easily too. We should ask @Jay Ekkel to put it on an 'Ideas to look at' list for them. ;)

I'd buy it - especially if they included some Minis as an option too :thumbsup:
  10. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

Doubt btcc will be added to our list in the near future. But if they are interested they can always contacts us though ;)
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

You say BTCC has a small audience, frankly I find the BTCC riveting to watch from here in Aus when I can. Yes the V8's now have more manufacturers, but we don't come close to the BTCC, and to see so many different shapes on the track is great to see.

I hope they redo a BTCC game for sure
    • Agree Agree x 1