MAX VERSTAPPEN - SPA version HELMET

Helmets Max Verstappen - SPA Helmet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
how do i give this to Verstappen? I dont want to use it since i dont race for red bull but would like to see him use it, if i understood your "readme.txt" in the rar file you only wrote instructions on how you make it your helmet

Sorry for answering your question only now.
But before all you have to backup your incardriver.
Than replace here max_verstappen_helmet_d.tga with 2017 Spa Orange Max Verstappen.dds.
Follow the readme and replace if asked: steamapps\common\F1 2017\character_package\drivers\male\2017-redbull_max_verstappen\textures - max_verstappen_helmet_d.tga.
Than save incardriver.

I did not try this, but it should work. :cool:

If necessary, do this also for max_verstappen_helmet_d.tga with 2017 Spa Orange Max Verstappen-chroom.dds
But check in game first if it is necessary. :cool:

If necessary, do this also for max_verstappen_helmet_d.tga with 2017 Spa Orange Max Verstappen-chroom.dds
But check in game first if it is necessary. :cool:
i made it work, just replaced Verstappens files instead of mine but the black parts are dark blue wich is annoying but it still looks good

That will be difficult. In my incardriver file are other mods of myself. Those I do not want to delete.
So you will have to do it with the DDS files. Read the readme carefully and you can not really go wrong.
Goodluck
Franske :cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.6%