1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Helmets Maverick Top Gun Helmet 1.1

Maverick's helmet reimagined for Formula One

1. Cu547

Cu547

Ratings:
    +3
    Cu547 submitted a new resource:

Maverick Top Gun Helmet - Maverick's helmet reimagined for Formula One

Read more about this resource...

2. jagfex

jagfex

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Cu547

Cu547

Ratings:
    +3
    I was having issues with the colours in-game, namely the stripes on the gen01 helmet showing up as black lines, and I couldn't work out how to resolve it.
    I tried it on the gen7 helmet and it worked straight away so i just went with it. If i do find out how to get it to work on gen01 i'll update the resource :)

4. jagfex

jagfex

Ratings:
    +0
    oh ok then, good luck and keep up good work like that :)

5. jagfex

jagfex

Ratings:
    +0
    So i've found a way ,you just have to replace : gen_01_helmet_n.tga & gen_01_helmet_s.tga with the ones from the gen_07 folder , this way no need to restart a career if you already use a gen_01 helmet , work well for me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  6. Cu547

Cu547

Ratings:
    +3
    Cu547 updated Maverick Top Gun Helmet with a new update entry:

Maverick Top Gun Helmet

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Cu547

Cu547

Ratings:
    +3
    *v1.1:
    - I've adjusted the scaling of some of the decals to fill the helmet a little better. I'm not 100% happy with the top, so more updates will probably follow
    - If you already have a custom helmet installed using the first career helmet, changing the name of the gen_07_helmet_d.tga.dds in this download to gen_01_helmet_d.tga.dds will allow you to overwrite and use in current career, but you should also extract the gen_07_helmet_n.tga & gen_07_helmet_s.tga, rename, and overwrite to gen_01 so that colours are correct if you haven't got the RGB colours (make backups just in case). Thanks to jagfex for spotting this!

8. kangox91

kangox91

Ratings:
    +1
    hello i need some help my file is corrupted anyone can give me the incardriver.erp and the files in the directory
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2016\character_package\drivers\male\unbranded_gen_16\textures
    just i need the clean files of the game and not with the mods
    Thanks