Maverick Top Gun Helmet

Helmets Maverick Top Gun Helmet 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cu547 submitted a new resource:

Maverick Top Gun Helmet - Maverick's helmet reimagined for Formula One

For my first attempt at a mod, I decided to try something relatively simple. I welcome any constructive criticisms and suggestions!

4q1XE93.jpg

wLiKYnF.jpg

Requires EEA to overwrite career helmet 7, make sure to follow included instructions to get the colours to come out right (you will have to restart career).

If it goes down well I'll also do some other helmets from the movie such as Iceman, Goose and Merlin etc

Enjoy :)

Read more about this resource...

hello ! why not make helmet replacement for the helmet 01 and simple files like this pack ? http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/career-helmets-pack.11747/

I was having issues with the colours in-game, namely the stripes on the gen01 helmet showing up as black lines, and I couldn't work out how to resolve it.
I tried it on the gen7 helmet and it worked straight away so i just went with it. If i do find out how to get it to work on gen01 i'll update the resource :)

I was having issues with the colours in-game, namely the stripes on the gen01 helmet showing up as black lines, and I couldn't work out how to resolve it.
I tried it on the gen7 helmet and it worked straight away so i just went with it. If i do find out how to get it to work on gen01 i'll update the resource :)

So i've found a way ,you just have to replace : gen_01_helmet_n.tga & gen_01_helmet_s.tga with the ones from the gen_07 folder , this way no need to restart a career if you already use a gen_01 helmet , work well for me

AD0E4B5747DA4E317096A2F1EA0F89BE6560503E

3D59DC22EA830BC83090646A37D06595CDDA554B

Last edited:
Cu547 updated Maverick Top Gun Helmet with a new update entry:

Maverick Top Gun Helmet

For my first* attempt at a mod, I decided to try something relatively simple. I welcome any constructive criticisms and suggestions!

kRtKYqf.jpg

wLiKYnF.jpg

Requires EEA to overwrite career helmet 7, make sure to follow included instructions to get the colours to come out right (you may have to restart career).

If it goes down well I'll also do some other helmets from the movie such as Iceman, Goose and Merlin etc...

Read the rest of this update entry...

*v1.1:
- I've adjusted the scaling of some of the decals to fill the helmet a little better. I'm not 100% happy with the top, so more updates will probably follow
- If you already have a custom helmet installed using the first career helmet, changing the name of the gen_07_helmet_d.tga.dds in this download to gen_01_helmet_d.tga.dds will allow you to overwrite and use in current career, but you should also extract the gen_07_helmet_n.tga & gen_07_helmet_s.tga, rename, and overwrite to gen_01 so that colours are correct if you haven't got the RGB colours (make backups just in case). Thanks to jagfex for spotting this!

hello i need some help my file is corrupted anyone can give me the incardriver.erp and the files in the directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2016\character_package\drivers\male\unbranded_gen_16\textures
just i need the clean files of the game and not with the mods
Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%