Math Game

I did your (umm that thing) in school so I didnt manage to send how I solved it, so now I did

I normally dont use that much of notes, but I did exceptions for you :)

Attachments

• 4x2+x-5.jpg
    4x2+x-5.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 247
Well, I was holding off to see if someone else would solve this one since I didn't want to come up with a new problem, but to move it along here is the answer :)

ah crap I knew it was quadratics but i couldnt remember the formula I needed to build from the points. :) nice reminder that is a long while since I went to school.

I got 101, calculator says 181.4984472? Pretty sure I'm wrong... Maybe I'm supposed to simplify, I really don't know. I seem to recall doing things like this not too long ago, but I've forgotten already

Btw, Ondrej was last seen in July, so even if someone does get it right, we may never know

I got 101, calculator says 181.4984472? Pretty sure I'm wrong... Maybe I'm supposed to simplify, I really don't know. I seem to recall doing things like this not too long ago, but I've forgotten already

Btw, Ondrej was last seen in July, so even if someone does get it right, we may never know

Use Google?

I think that you first do the root of 5 a proper number (~2.2) then you multiply with 2 (~4.4), add 9 (13.4) and power elevate with two (179.56)

How many different answers are there?

2×√5 is the same as √5×√4 which is the same as √20. If you added 9 to that you get 13 point something and squaring that gives you 181.5. If you square both numbers seperately and add them together you get 101 which is a much nicer number but I don't think its right

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back