match on screen wheel rotation CSL DD

hello guys,

i have changed from logitech to fanatec csl dd
when i drive in rrre on screen wheel rotation is significantly less than what i turn my wheel.
also the car tends to steer very little compared to my inputs

any suggestion on what settings it might be ?

You need to disable driver animations and make sure the visual steering rotation is set up correctly in the options.

You can decrease the steering lock in the car setup if you want the car to turn faster.

You need to disable driver animations and make sure the visual steering rotation is set up correctly in the options.

You can decrease the steering lock in the car setup if you want the car to turn faster.
thanks for the tips, it now works perfectly fine. it was the steering rotation that was wrong

Driver animations have nothing to do with it. The driver settings for wheel-rotation have to be on AUTO and the R3e will selct the correct one associated with the car ( setup ) : See also Fanatec recommended setting ( as per Fanalab )

CSL DD
(Compatibility Mode)
Tuning Menu Settings:
SEN AUT
FF 100
FFS Peak
NDP 20
NFR Off
NIN Off
INT 2
FEI 100
FOR 100
SPR 100
DPR 100
BLI User Preference
SHO 100
BRF User Preference

In-Game Settings:
Advanced Settings:
Speed Sensitive Steering: 0
Steering Sensitivity: 50

Force Feedback:
Force Feedback: Checked
Inverted Force Feedback: Checked
FFB Strength: 80 (higher values result in too much clipping in high downforce cars)
FFB Linearity: 100 (with Boost Kit) / 85 (with standard power supply)
FFB Minimum Force: 0
FFB Maximum Force: 100
Stationary Friction: 50
Engine Vibrations: 0 (can be increased slightly for the sake of immersion, but it is exaggerated effect)
Bump Amplification: 0 (can be increased slightly for the sake of immersion, but it is exaggerated effect)
Gearshift Effects: 0 (can be increased slightly for the sake of immersion, but it is exaggerated effect)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%