1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Master Chief V4

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by jimortality, Jan 12, 2016.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

No it's not Halo but the app for RRE. I've got it working fine and just wondering If anyone has gone all the way and downloaded the voice recognition and talks to their engineer. Also, does this work online? cheers

• Love Love x 1
  2. Yes it does work online.

The speech recognition should be pretty solid. Download the correct package (64 bit here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4KQS820QNFbY05tVnhiNVFnYkU/view?usp=sharing 32 bit here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4KQS820QNFbRVJrVjU4X1NxSEU/view?usp=sharing).

Run the SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi installer first, then the one of the language packs (GB or US). You need a microphone that's configured as the 'default audio recording device' in the windows control panel. That should be all that's needed

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Sorry Mr B but the speech platform isn't working. When I tried to unzip to google drive, it says error reading file so I downloaded it straight to my hard drive and when I go to open it, it gives me the option to repair or remove. I'm a bit stuck :unsure::unsure:

ps that's the 64bit version

pps The 32 bit version is stuck uploading at 84% :-(

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

All working now Mr B thank you. This crew chief app has blown me away, I can't get my head round how bloody clever it is and how it knows what it knows.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

can't wait to give this another go

6. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

I think Mr. B is a government agent of some sort who's just bored.

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Muhahahahahahaha

Crew Chief is actually the first part of my *evil plan* to take over the world and enslave humanity.

Apologies for the double update today. I managed to completely break the Project Cars part of the app :(

• Haha Haha x 1