Massa Happy with First Formula E Test

Jaguar.jpg
Felipe Massa has said he’s “happy” with his first experience in a Formula E car, which gave him a glimpse at an alternative 2017.

Massa was expected to make the switch to the all electric series after his retirement from Formula One, but his quick U-turn put any plans on hold.

He still got a chance to test with Jaguar Racing, last month, describing the FE car as different to anything he’s ever driven,

“It was great to experience a Formula E car as it’s completely different to anything I’ve driven previously,” said the Brazilian. “The different power, brakes, tyres, and downforce mean it requires quite different driving style. I’m happy with the experience and what I’ve learned.”

Jaguar are only allowed fifteen test days to develop next season’s powertrain. If, as is understood, the test used a development car, this would count as one of those fifteen days.

For more Formula E news and discussions head over to the RaceDepartment Formula E sub forum and join in with your fellow community members.

Would you like to see Massa in Formula E? How do you think the Brazilian would do in FE? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%
  • < 5 years