1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Maserati pics needed

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by maranello78, May 4, 2017.

1. maranello78

maranello78

Ratings:
    +428
    Hello guys, i´m working a new project but cannot find enough pics/photos or info about a maserati mc race car, i just find some pics but need more info and different pics for making a skin for AC, the only thing i know is a maserati mc GT4 from 2013 season, driven by D.Wazscinsky but can´t find more details or pics, would you help me to find more pics/photos for this car please?
    Here i let some pics i can find, thank you very much
    [​IMG]

2. Abilio_KID

Abilio_KID

Ratings:
    +27
    Not sure if you saw these ones too:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maybe the opposite side is symmetric to this one (except the numbers/logos). The rear one is more difficult though...

3. maranello78

maranello78

Ratings:
    +428
    Thank you very much, yes i have those ones, but i will like more photos from different angle, and don´t know where to find capde beer logo, so any help here would be useful too, anyway thank you very much for your help, very appreciated, thank you again

4. Abilio_KID

Abilio_KID

Ratings:
    +27
    Hmm... Seems very hard to find. The closest to that logo I found was:
    [​IMG]
    I think it needs to be made by hand.

Edit: Found some files on my HDD (I got them when making a few skins).
    Try my link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?990abmubanq6m77

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  5. maranello78

maranello78

Ratings:
    +428
    Hi, you´re my hero. useful logos, thank you very much, now i can begin my skin replica, thank you very much i´ll give you a one thousands thanks, thank you vey much my friend.
    Greetings from Spain