Maserati Haas F1

Skins Maserati Haas F1 2017-12-29

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just download the .rar file, use winrar or other to see files on the .rar and put these files where you want and after that read the readme.txt to know what you have to do. In the game, just select Haas F1 team to play with it.

@Eur3ka Any news about inverted Maserati in the rear wing when we see the car from behind?
Yes, I am updating tomorrow, it was an issue with maserati being switched on the nose which therefore mirrors onto the rear wing inverted.

These look great.

This is probably a stupid question, and I'm sorry for that, but this is the first F1 game I've played, and the first time I've used this for mods. Where do I save the file once it's downloaded, and how do I use this new team in a career mode?

Thanks in advance.
Save the haas.erp file in your f1 2017 directory/assetgroups/f1 2017 vehicle package/teams/haas/wep
save all of the mipmaps files into your f1 2017 directory/f1 2017 vehicle package/teams/haas/textures

can you please make the 2nd and 3rd optional liveries the same way as the first one? So only the colours change but the design stays as in the first blue-red livery? Because now the 2nd and 3rd liveries look a lot like the original renault livery. Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back