1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

mas file error

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by JUAN#84, May 3, 2016.

1. So im a real noob when it comes to modding im used to games such as Street legal racing where there are little complications and conflicts. however it seems that i have done something wrong when installing new tracks. I get a mas file (cloud error if i do recall correctly) so any help would be appreciated

2. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

Verify game cache.Right click Stock Car Extreme in your steam library click local files and then click verify game cache.Should take around 10 minutes.

3. not a steam download.

4. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

OK mate.There must be some version of the same thing.Why don't you post it on the Reiza forum.I'm sure someone will help you.

5. ok will do so tonight. basically it says mas file cloudsight error on any installed track

6. Can you get us a screenshot and also exactly which modded track your were trying and your file structure and I will see if I can help?

I have an awful lot of tracks so chances are I have one you were trying and I can see if I get same error?