MAS-Explorer (from Virtua_LM)

Misc MAS-Explorer (from Virtua_LM) v2.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJQT submitted a new resource:

MAS-Explorer (from Virtua_LM) - Tool to unpack and pack MAS files for rF1, F1C

Virtua_LM's MAS-Explorer is a handy tool to help you unpack and pack MAS files for rFactor and for F1 Challenge. Since it works for rFactor, it also works for Automobilista MAS files, provided that they are unencrypted.

This tool was getting difficult to find on the internet, so I thought it would be helpful to share here.

------------------ DISCLAIMER ------------------

This is not my mod. All credits go to the original creators. I've decided to upload this mod to RaceDepartment for...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: jgf
MJQT submitted a new resource:

MAS-Explorer (from Virtua_LM) - Tool to unpack and pack MAS files for rF1, F1C

Read more about this resource...
This program is an old companion of mine, since the days of F1C, and it was always very useful to me when I left for the exercise of car and track conversions. It is very simple to use, but it has a small trap that I fell into several times not only when I started its applications, but even after assimilating well the correct way to use it, because it ended up distracting me sometimes and did not use it in the right way.

The trap is in the upper gap... in fact, you must first fill in the bottom gap by looking for the folder to be compressed and then you can copy that address from the bottom gap and paste it into the top gap and (NEVER FORGET!!) after that address applies (. MAS); If this is not done, simply, your folder will magically disappear and if you have not made a backup before you will have all your work lost... Anyway, it is a detail that does not seem to have great importance, but that if there is not this attention can have a great loss!
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%