1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marussia MR01 x2HD [Pebz]

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by pebz, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Marussia MR01 x2HD [Pebz]

Marussia done from scratch in double HD... also included a normal 4096hd size... folders clearly marked just copy which size you want.

New everything: carbon,nuts,logo's ect, It's based on the latest suzuka livery.

I was hoping ML2166 was going to finish all the cars in x2HD...:cry: I'm currently racing with marussia in career... so i had to make it :sneaky:

Please back up your files before using!!!

ML you will be missed my friend... Respect your decision mate

& Thank you for all your awesome mods over the last couple of years :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 27
  2. Many thanks,pebz!! Excellend job!!
  3. ok, i drive with your car *gg* thx
  4. thanks. quality as always.:cool:
  5. Thank you for Double HD!
    P.S. What happened with ML?
  6. Thank you for 2HD

But in your description, you indicates Suzuka Livery. The part(party) defers escape is different since a long moment. The red part(party) and the stripe(scratch) is to replace by a checkerboard (carbon)

picture suzuka

other picture (race?)

7. Warok in the description it says based on suzuka not that it was 100% accurate
    I just preferred it the way I've done it... when i have finished my current season I'll update it so peeps can have a choice of the checkerboard carbon or the stripe... ;)
  8. ;)

I too adapt the pound when one needs.
  9. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Awesome work my friend.

• Like Like x 2
  10. mydriaz

Premium Member

Great job, thank you :)
  11. It's beautiful, thank you very much.
  12. gracias
  13. Thank you!
  14. Great job~!!! Thank you~ ★★★★★ :thumbsup:

Waiting for (HRT / Torro rosso)-(x2HD):ninja:;
    • Like Like x 1
  15. really awesome work!! :thumbsup:
  16. Thank you!
  17. Thanks, great work!

Not long to go before we have a full 2xHD set :)
  18. Thanks man!! Great work.
  19. Brilliant! Thanks for showing the lower teams the love as well :D As usual, really appreciate your work, I think we all look forward to seeing the raging bull on the side of the Torro Rosso in full HD glory. ;) Keep the fantastic job it up man