Marussia MR01 x2HD [Pebz]

Marussia MR01 x2HD [Pebz]

Marussia done from scratch in double HD... also included a normal 4096hd size... folders clearly marked just copy which size you want.

New everything: carbon,nuts,logo's ect, It's based on the latest suzuka livery.

I was hoping ML2166 was going to finish all the cars in x2HD...:cry: I'm currently racing with marussia in career... so i had to make it :sneaky:

Please back up your files before using!!!

enjoy

Pebz...

DOWNLOAD HERE

ML you will be missed my friend... Respect your decision mate

& Thank you for all your awesome mods over the last couple of years :thumbsup:

eu3ebc.jpg

Thank you for 2HD

But in your description, you indicates Suzuka Livery. The part(party) defers escape is different since a long moment. The red part(party) and the stripe(scratch) is to replace by a checkerboard (carbon)

picture suzuka
210575.jpg

other picture (race?)

656106261medium.jpg

Thank you for 2HD

But in your description, you indicates Suzuka Livery. The part(party) defers escape is different since a long moment. The red part(party) and the stripe(scratch) is to replace by a checkerboard (carbon)

picture suzuka
210575.jpg

other picture (race?)

656106261medium.jpg

Warok in the description it says based on suzuka not that it was 100% accurate
I just preferred it the way I've done it... when i have finished my current season I'll update it so peeps can have a choice of the checkerboard carbon or the stripe... ;)

Warok in the description it says based on suzuka not that it was 100% accurate
I just preferred it the way I've done it... when i have finished my current season I'll update it so peeps can have a choice of the checkerboard carbon or the stripe... ;)
;)

I too adapt the pound when one needs.

Brilliant! Thanks for showing the lower teams the love as well :D As usual, really appreciate your work, I think we all look forward to seeing the raging bull on the side of the Torro Rosso in full HD glory. ;) Keep the fantastic job it up man

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%