1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marussia MR01 @ Brianza - Sunday April 21st 2013

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Woudenberg, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Event Details
    Car: ISI Marussia
    Track: Brianza
    Mod: RACEDEPARTMENT Wk16 Club Mod
    Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
    19:00 GMT - Practice
    19:30 GMT - Qualification
    19:40 GMT - Warm-up
    19:45 GMT - Race 30 minutes

Server and Teamspeak password: click here

Sign-up list:
    1. Ian Franssen
    2. Jean-Christophe Pires
    3. Kevin Cox
    4. Craig Booth
    5. Axel Moebius
    6. Stefan Woudenberg
    7. Mariusz Wisniewski
    8. Chris Butcher
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  2. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

sign me up:)
  3. If be Monza i'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Sign me up too. ;)
  5. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  6. yup:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'll join too
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Would have been nice to join, but going camping this weekend. Have fun :)
  9. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

You too:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Mod have been updated!!!!
  11. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Server up again, now with build 1.42 of the Marussia...
  12. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Sign me up please :)
  13. Damn. I made a mess with my DRS button in turn 1:thumbsdown:
  14. What can I say? :poop:
  15. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

A very tentative race for the first lap, with the drivers vying for position. I managed a couple of overtakes to take me into second and slowly pulled away from Ian. Axel was by far the quickest on the track, getting pole and pulling away from the rest of the field by at least 6 seconds after a few short laps. Unfortunately not turning off his DRS (?) on the first corner cost him the race.

Surprisingly in first place and still slowly pulling away from the Ian. In the second half of the race, I was either losing concentration or rubber on my tyres (or both), and Ian started to gain on my fast, and eventually getting within a second of me.

Trying my hardest to pull away again, I lost control in the last corner, and this made Ian spin (out of sympathy?) and ended his race. Although not physically causing Ian to spin, I slowed down so we would be within a second of each other once more, but Ian had already retired.

Till next time :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. So you did win then Craig? :rolleyes:
  17. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

Nobody won. I didn't feel like completing the last lap, it was too lonely. I was however at the top of the non finishers :O_o::geek::whistling:

Did you enjoy your camping trip?
  18. Ah..ok :giggle:
  19. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

Well done Craig, trying to catch Craig was exciting, too bad by own mistake we had to end few laps before the end, thanks anyway for slowing down:thumbsup: Your spin made me avoid you which made me to spin, car was still fine only less grippy after locking up the tyres, so could continue, but after that I lost my concentration and made a stupid error and went of by myself. Up to the next event, and Stefan thanks for sharing your setup!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

My start was too cautios and before I gained some speed everyone was already near the first corner.
    I had a couple of time scary moments when there was a lot of smoke and couldn'r see what was behind all that. :D
    I dove my laps and a few laps be fore the finish I span as my left front was completely gone. I went into the pit to get some fresh rubber... but the crew gave me 21 seconds for damage??????
    When I left the pit..... a stop and go penalty????? Oh well, I was on the podium, so why worry... next lap...... went in for the penalty..... 21 seconds for repairs??????? WTF????
    Next lap......... you guess it??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... Gonna get DQed, so.... ESC! :poop:

How can you do your penalty??? I had this same bug at Sebring the other day.... In the pit meny you cannot select the penaly, so......???? :confused:

WD Craig and Ian for making it almost to the finish! :D
    • Like Like x 1