18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

A very tentative race for the first lap, with the drivers vying for position. I managed a couple of overtakes to take me into second and slowly pulled away from Ian. Axel was by far the quickest on the track, getting pole and pulling away from the rest of the field by at least 6 seconds after a few short laps. Unfortunately not turning off his DRS (?) on the first corner cost him the race.

Surprisingly in first place and still slowly pulling away from the Ian. In the second half of the race, I was either losing concentration or rubber on my tyres (or both), and Ian started to gain on my fast, and eventually getting within a second of me.

Trying my hardest to pull away again, I lost control in the last corner, and this made Ian spin (out of sympathy?) and ended his race. Although not physically causing Ian to spin, I slowed down so we would be within a second of each other once more, but Ian had already retired.

Till next time :thumbsup:

Well done Craig, trying to catch Craig was exciting, too bad by own mistake we had to end few laps before the end, thanks anyway for slowing down:thumbsup: Your spin made me avoid you which made me to spin, car was still fine only less grippy after locking up the tyres, so could continue, but after that I lost my concentration and made a stupid error and went of by myself. Up to the next event, and Stefan thanks for sharing your setup!

My start was too cautios and before I gained some speed everyone was already near the first corner.
I had a couple of time scary moments when there was a lot of smoke and couldn'r see what was behind all that. :D
I dove my laps and a few laps be fore the finish I span as my left front was completely gone. I went into the pit to get some fresh rubber... but the crew gave me 21 seconds for damage??????
When I left the pit..... a stop and go penalty????? Oh well, I was on the podium, so why worry... next lap...... went in for the penalty..... 21 seconds for repairs??????? WTF????
Next lap......... you guess it??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... Gonna get DQed, so.... ESC! :poop:

How can you do your penalty??? I had this same bug at Sebring the other day.... In the pit meny you cannot select the penaly, so......???? :confused:

WD Craig and Ian for making it almost to the finish! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back