rF2 Marussia MR-01 @ Silverstone - Sunday June 30th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Is it just me or is the Marussia more stable on the rear then it was before?
Suddenly I can open DRS earlier and also on some fast turns where I would have lost the car prior to this build.

And yes, the track runs a bit slower than the others; but it also looks a bit better :D

the car feels the same to me as it it before, but I rarely use the drs in my testing so I can say for sure.

I have a brand new Haswell i74770K, 16 gb RAM and a GTX 580. I max everything out at 1080p on a single monitor but here I get lowish fps but more importantly mega super stutter. I get no detail as there is a world record in jaggies so it´s just very poorly optimized I recon.

If it´s not HDR I would recon track detail to lowest possible maybe is the only fix. I am not that intrigued by driving F1s currently so I won´t spend any time trying to get this runable. I had enough of that on my old Core 2 duo based computer where nothing in rFactor 2 would run right :p

I have a brand new Haswell i74770K, 16 gb RAM and a GTX 580. I max everything out at 1080p on a single monitor but here I get lowish fps but more importantly mega super stutter. I get no detail as there is a world record in jaggies so it´s just very poorly optimized I recon.

If it´s not HDR I would recon track detail to lowest possible maybe is the only fix. I am not that intrigued by driving F1s currently so I won´t spend any time trying to get this runable. I had enough of that on my old Core 2 duo based computer where nothing in rFactor 2 would run right :p
Try to put reflections out if you haven't already.

:thumbsup: Sign me up , I have i7 and 7970 at 5870x1080 and im also down to 20/30 fps at parts like main straight and down hanger 100 fps lol so I think next update of Silverstone will be a little more fps friendly:) ill try some lower settings for now.

Since this new update, do not hesitate to come down a notch to retrieve the graphic level of FPS. Much of the problem may occur on the effects of environment as the "road reflection, reflection Environment" to disable do save a lot of fluidity if they are problematic.

I do not activate either the shadows, and I put low the special effects.

The Renault Megane... Original ISI content.... I don't think we need to host that at RD... :p

thanks stefan :)

no you don't need to host it. However, if it says m2009, not everyone will know what the 'm' stands for. I suggested a while back that everytime there is a race, the mods simply copy links to the appropriate mods (on the same page). with all the hours of work that you mods do, i wouldn't have thought it would have taken more than 3 minutes longer and would make it a lot easier for users. i see all the links for the rd wk27 on skydrive but I don't see anything for the m2009. very confusing for us newbs. ;)

thanks again.

thanks stefan :)

no you don't need to host it. However, if it says m2009, not everyone will know what the 'm' stands for. I suggested a while back that everytime there is a race, the mods simply copy links to the appropriate mods (on the same page). with all the hours of work that you mods do, i wouldn't have thought it would have taken more than 3 minutes longer and would make it a lot easier for users. i see all the links for the rd wk27 on skydrive but I don't see anything for the m2009. very confusing for us newbs. ;)

thanks again.

The mod containing the m2009 is used for the megane race next tuesday and not for this Marussia race, so mentioning that mod here doesn't make it more clear. Now peeps are looking for the m2009 in their marussia @ Silverstone week 27 mod and are confused...HUH??? I don't have the m2009 in there, so did I download the wrong one??? :D

The mod containing the m2009 is used for the megane race next tuesday and not for this Marussia race, so mentioning that mod here doesn't make it more clear. Now peeps are looking for the m2009 in their marussia @ Silverstone week 27 mod and are confused...HUH??? I don't have the m2009 in there, so did I download the wrong one??? :D

now i'm completely confused :-S
lol sorry I didn't understand that.lol
in the past there has been 1 rd weekly mod i think? however, it's ok now as there are several mods and i only need the open wheeler mod . it's working. if i wanted to race in the meganes, would that be part of your hatchback mod?
i blame ISI lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years