1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Marussia F1 @ Fuji - Sunday April 7th 2013

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

[​IMG]

Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F1
    Car: ISI Marussia
    Track: Fuji GP
    Mod: RACEDEPARTMENT Wk14 Club Mod (Click here to download) UPDATED!!!!
    Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
    20:00 GMT - Practice
    20:30 GMT - Qualification
    20:40 GMT - Warm-up
    20:45 GMT - Race 50 minutes

Server and Teamspeak password: click here

Sign-up list:
    1. Pete Bone
    2. Stefan Woudenberg
    3. Ian Franssen
    4. Renato Romero
    5. Craig Booth
    6. Kevin Cox
    7. Andrew Ford
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

2. Marcel Gerber

Marcel Gerber
    Premium Member

:)

3. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

Sign me up:)

I'm gonna participate first time, to be sure, training starts at 22:00 dutch time?

4. Here I go! #3 for me!

5. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

50 minutes :geek: I'm in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

May I ask, how does it work with skins? aren't all the skins the same for the marussia?

7. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sign me up please. :)

9. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Server is up!

10. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

Hey Stefan, because of the update I have now the newest build, I don't have build 156 anymore.
    Do you still have build 156 it or is it possible to update the mods/server?

I was really looking forward to my first event, did not think about the fact that the clubmod is for build 156.:(

11. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

No worries Ian. The server will be updated, so you will be able to race next sunday. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

That's great! In that case I can leave it as it is:)

13. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

New mod uploaded and downloadable in the first post. Install first before you try to enter the server which is up with the new build of rF2. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

sign me up please. tried to have a practise on the server today but said "mod not available". However, I was on the server yesterday no problems? any ideas?

15. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

Make sure you have the latest build (198). Also Stefan posted an updated mod yesterday for this race, so installed that. I've just tested both and got on the server without a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

thanks. i already had the correct build. however, i just downloaded the rd wk 14 club mod above^
    i'm a newb in this and have no idea why do we have to download the rd mode? what is better about it?

major problem though...i put it in the usual packages folder but it's not showing in the mod manager. i've refreshed and chcked its the correct packages folder but..nothing :cry: help!

17. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

The RD mod is a virtual mod which is specially made to host an event, making use of excisting components. Not better but just the way to host on the servers. (If i'm correct, also no expert)

Have you checked in mod manager if you have "mods" selected? That's the only thing I can think of.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

To find it easier, in the mod manager at the top only fave the Mods viewing checked and the components unchecked.
    It should show up as "RaceDepartment_Club_Racing_14".
    Check if the file is really there: "RaceDepartment_Club_Racing_WK14.rfmod". You might try to re-download it and try again from the top post as I had updated it last friday. After that I have been on with Ian and in the server log many already did practise runs. That must mean the mod is fine. Did you uninstalled the old week 14 mod? Did you try the mod in single player mode first (this is what I had to do myself, before the multiplayer worked for me).

I checked the server and it's running fine.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

thanks guys. I finally got it working. i deleted some old mods which had errors next to them and re-installed. it think i may have had a duplicate packages folder too :-S doh.

anyway, loving this. my times are rubbish ( i expect) but i love this car. after reverting to t-cam initially, i;'m now back to cockpit. tyre life plays more of a role than i ever noticed and after some adjustments to setup and improved driving style, i noticed massive improvements altho i haven;'t done much practise. i just hope the aliens run into tyre problems. i have no idea of how many pit stops or how long tyres last so if i get a chance, i might do some tests. i suspect we will all be running hard tyres here lol:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Marcel Gerber

Marcel Gerber
    Premium Member

I can`t. Have fun guys.