Marussia-Cosworth MR01 released...

Car is worlds above the other open wheelers available so far imo. My only gripe is the car likes to do a backwards spin everytime I brake just a tad too hard. I'd expect a lockup with all that forward momentum but the car just snaps backwards, i've turned the sensitivity down a but but it made it harder to find the sweet spot. I don't have this issue in iracing or the F1 series. Any ideas?

All in all this is the car that will keep this game on my hd lol I was getting pretty frustrated for a while with the formula masters, this car is a godsend :roflmao:

Brilliant physics. Best so far I think. I do think the brakes are over sensitive in the open wheelers in rfactor 2 and i can only guess there would be slightly more grip. However, like frederic says, you can adjust brake bias which counteracts the problem

Car is worlds above the other open wheelers available so far imo. My only gripe is the car likes to do a backwards spin everytime I brake just a tad too hard. I'd expect a lockup with all that forward momentum but the car just snaps backwards, i've turned the sensitivity down a but but it made it harder to find the sweet spot. I don't have this issue in iracing or the F1 series. Any ideas?

All in all this is the car that will keep this game on my hd lol I was getting pretty frustrated for a while with the formula masters, this car is a godsend :roflmao:

Set your brake balance forward more...

Do you have HDR turned off Roma?

When HDR was turned off with the 2012 F2 car the shift lights used to be white...
Sorry to be thick but where does one turn on HDR? (I have white shift lights too). EDIT: Found it thanks anyway.
Loving this car.
100 laps of setup at Sepang later have gradually improved front grip and found quite a bit of lap time I wont tell you my lap time yet as Im still rubbish. But loving it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.2%