Resource icon

Skins Marussia-based Mclaren 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
lesleyyb updated Marussia-based Mclaren with a new update entry:

fixes

fixed the issue where the camera was inside the car

issue where driver helmets are swapped? choose in cars file mc22,
don't? use mc2. mc22 is same mod but the helmet textures swapped (not sure if this fixes the issue) but don't forget to rename the file back to mc2

still have issues? let me know

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lots and lots of things wrong with this.

In the third pic, the stripes that run along the nose do not line up, the Merc badge on the nose is half missing, as is the merc logo on the sides above the engine.

The back wing has what appears to be black squares on the sides, and the front wing stantions seem to be black aswell.

The Vodafone sides are too small, as is the Vodafone circle on the nose just in front of the driver.

The other logos on the nose are too big, need to be made smaller.

There are quite a few missing sponsors on the rear wing, and the Hugo Boss logo on the airbox sides, including the names and flags of the drivers.

Looks like there is a bucket load of work still to be done to make it look correct.

To be honest I just do not see the point, as the original car looks closest to this years car. The Marussia looks nothing like the McLaren.

Nice attempt though.

In the third pic, the stripes that run along the nose do not line up, the Merc badge on the nose is half missing, as is the merc logo on the sides above the engine.

The back wing has what appears to be black squares on the sides, and the front wing stantions seem to be black aswell.

The Vodafone sides are too small, as is the Vodafone circle on the nose just in front of the driver.

There are quite a few missing sponsors on the rear wing, and the Hugo Boss logo on the airbox sides, including the names and flags of the drivers.

Looks like there is a bucket load of work still to be done to make it look correct.

To be honest I just do not see the point, as the original car looks closest to this years car. The Marussia looks nothing like the McLaren.

Nice attempt though.

first, it was a request from dahnes which i made for him
second, as i said its not perfect and a lot to improve i just don't wanted to make dahnes wait any longer

third, i'm not a pro modder, i'm just an 16 year old school boy that puts a lot of free time into moddeling these things and i'm doing this now for like 4 months so i can make mistakes and i will always try to fix them

ML2: I wanted a car that looks like the 2012! Mclaren with 2013 skin. Because i hated the one with the early season nose they putted in the game. So because no one here helped me i asked him and he did it.

Wasn't having a dig.....was just making observations, no harm intended.

All you hear is this thing about noses?

The Marussia nose looks nothing like the McLaren nose, whether it be from 2012 or 2013. Even if it did.....what about the other 85% of the car?

Wasn't having a dig.....was just making observations, no harm intended.

All you hear is this thing about noses?

The Marussia nose looks nothing like the McLaren nose, whether it be from 2012 or 2013. Even if it did.....what about the other 85% of the car?
every1 has there own opinions, you like the mclaren more, dahnes likes the marussia more, pls don't make a discussion of this

Nice attempt though.
Could not agree with you more M8 ,Totally pointless and waste of time it just looks all wrong but still take nothing from the publisher all work by everyone is still appreciated but still.
I just wish people concentrated on making useful modz that will at least get used / downloaded.

as i said earlier, he's not finished yet, a lot improvements are coming and pls stop making comments of things i already know. and even if its only downloaded by 1 person i'm happy that there is someone who appreciates my work.

getting nice comments is cool. bad comments means that it can be improved. but i think its annoying when something worse gets mentioned over again. i'm not a pro like all you guys, just give me time to learn before smashing me and my work into the ground

Last edited:
and i'm happy to see that atleast 12 people think its worth to download this mod, 1 of them has waited for his request a long time and i was the only one that putted time in this mod for him. and if you guys think you can do it better, then do it yourself ! you're free to edit it as you like.

and i'm happy to see that atleast 12 people think its worth to download this mod, 1 of them has waited for his request a long time and i was the only one that putted time in this mod for him. and if you guys think you can do it better, then do it yourself ! you're free to edit it as you like.
I Personally am working just at this minute on F1 2013 Bringing the Classic Cars onto the 2013 Tracks which you are unable to do within the Game itself I think this will be a Mod that people will use all day long or I would not waste my Time doing so,,,
I myself do not like being criticized for my work when I spent hours doing so its annoying to say the least I could bring that Mclaren and swap it 100% Perfect within 20 Minutes so why do you need to keep working on it,,,

All you need to do his swap the LOD And the Liveries over if you would have used A UVW Wireframe to do this it would have taken you 30 minutes max and would have been perfect first time of asking,,,

But keep the great work:thumbsup:

I Personally am working just at this minute on F1 2013 Bringing the Classic Cars onto the 2013 Tracks which you are unable to do within the Game itself I think this will be a Mod that people will use all day long or I would not waste my Time doing so,,,
I myself do not like being criticized for my work when I spent hours doing so its annoying to say the least I could bring that Mclaren and swap it 100% Perfect within 20 Minutes so why do you need to keep working on it,,,

All you need to do his swap the LOD And the Liveries over if you would have used A UVW Wireframe to do this it would have taken you 30 minutes max and would have been perfect first time of asking,,,

But keep the great work:thumbsup:
actually i loved your ferarri from 2011 bringing into 2012 and this mod you make is absolutely going to be
awesome and if i get f1 2013 i will surely download it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back