1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Marussia and C6R new components released by ISI

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Ian Franssen, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

See ISI website downloads section:)

Edit: I just see they were there a few weeks already, onbelievable I missed that:confused:

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

3. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

There does seems to be an update, just installed them. Now up to version number 1.42

4. Nice. Didn't know about this update. I was on V1.0 before.

5. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

The release date is still not right, tho. Oh ISI. :O_o:

6. It's another complete screw up, their mod distribution philosophy is simply pathetic, you think they would've learnt after lime rock park!

7. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

I have no problems, and it's just a transition phase:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. A transition phase that could've been dealt with 100x better!

9. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

In my case the Marussia worked fine, but the Vette says the mod is damaged. I downloaded it twice with the same message.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

I read on ISI website that the downloads links get damaged if to many people download at once, I believe ISI is checking the files tomorow to be sure it's not the file itself. If more people have that problem I'm willing to upload the file in download/resource section for a few days, not sure if I can remove it from the download/resource section afterwards, want to keep the download/resource section clean fromd dead links. My install went without any problems.

• Like Like x 1