Martini Racing Porsche 911 GT3 R

Skins Martini Racing Porsche 911 GT3 R v1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Martini Racing Porsche 911 GT3 R - Sexy in Black

Hi Guys

In this download there are two versions, one with out the red detailing and the other with.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

View attachment 181830 View attachment 181831 View attachment 181832 View attachment 181833 View attachment 181834 View attachment 181835 View attachment 181836

Installation:

• Always backup!
  • Download zip file
  • Open zip file
  • Unpack and copy /...

Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1 updated Martini Racing Porsche 911 GT3 R with a new update entry:

Livery and file update

Hi Guys

Some small changes to livery like aligning the Michelin logos on the front sides and some detail work around the car.
In the download now you have the option to install 4K very high uncompressed liveries with tire's and 4K high compressed skins.

View attachment 181981 View attachment 181984 View attachment 181985 View attachment 181986

Read the rest of this update entry...

Livery update

Hi Guys

I've changed the Skin_00_MAP file so that you still have that deep metallic black but without the heavy shine.
Then I also added the Porsche Intellegent Performance logos to the sides and added new in game preview pics.

View attachment 182188 View attachment 182189 View attachment 182190 View attachment 182191 View attachment 182192 View attachment 182193 View attachment 182194

Livery update with optional preview pics

Hi Guys

I've changed the Skin_00_MAP file so that you still have that deep metallic black but without the heavy shine. \

Then I also added the Porsche Intelligent Performance logos to the sides and new in game preview pics with optional one's.

View attachment 182213 View attachment 182214 View attachment 182215 View attachment 182216 View attachment 182217 View attachment 182218 View attachment 182219
View attachment 182226...

Livery and wheel rim update

Hi Guys

I've changed the Skin_00_MAP file so that you still have that deep metallic black but without the heavy shine.

Then I also added the Porsche Intelligent Performance logos to the sides and new in game preview pics with optional one's.

After Bert Austen wheel rim color suggestion I've decide to include them in the downlaod. Thank you!

View attachment 182256 View attachment 182257...

Great skin, I always loved the Martini liveries and thanks for the version without the red. :)

Though there is a problem with the rim colors once the rims start to blur, they are partially red.

Great skin, I always loved the Martini liveries and thanks for the version without the red. :)

Though there is a problem with the rim colors once the rims start to blur, they are partially red.

You not the only one who noticed. I have being trying so many different options with the wheel rims, even deleting them and the same problem. Finally figured it out, just delete the metal_detail_rim file in both skins and the problem is solved.

Will have to update the upload again because even I found it very annoying.

Yeah, that one I wouldn't have suspected to be the issue.

Though on other skins with rim colors I saw that there has been another file, something like rim_blurred.dds.

Thanks for solving it, will check it tomorrow and give a rating.

Edit: Will there be a version of thisskin for the RSR too?

Yeah, that one I wouldn't have suspected to be the issue.

Though on other skins with rim colors I saw that there has been another file, something like rim_blurred.dds.

Thanks for solving it, will check it tomorrow and give a rating.

Edit: Will there be a version of thisskin for the RSR too?

The tire blur can also be changed to one's liking. I prefer my a bit darker to the default. Most of the time I just leave out because I prefer the natural rim color blur. If you use the grey blur then the rim color changes too much for me.

I have three other projects that I'm busy with and would like to create the RSR version. I'm not a huge fan of fictional liveries all the time but those I like as the Martini one would look really good with the same detailing.

Tyre rim blur color fix and updated livery

Hi Guys

With all the new wheel rim colors there was a bit of a color blur bug. I've added new metal_detail_rim files to each wheel rim color selection.

Update details:

- Changed the Skin_00_MAP file so that you still have that deep metallic black but without the heavy shine.
- Added the Porsche Intelligent Performance logos to the sides
- New in game preview pics with optional one's
- Added different wheel rim colors

View attachment 182328...

I've just updated the download with matching metal_detail_rim files. You can just copy and paste the color you want with out having to change any files.

Oh Man dats da sht

That's what I say every time I get in the car. The Martini detailing looks so good on black.
I'm currently busy with the 2017 911 RSR version. A bit harder to do because of the body lines and aerodynamic detailing on the car is a lot more complex. Soon she will be ready

Making progress on the Martini 2017 911 RSR version. Hopefully by the end of the day I will be able to upload at least one of the liveries. One will be a modern version and the other has a classic Martini Racing livery which is starting to look really good. Keep you guys updated

Oh Man dats da sht

2017 Martini Porsche 911 RSR now available

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2017-martini-porsche-911-rsr-skins.14688/

porsche_911_rsr_martini_6-jpg.182894
porsche_911_rsr_martini_8-jpg.182893
porsche_911_rsr_martini_7-jpg.182895

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back