Skins Marlboro Mclaren Honda [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tuningman9z

Please will you remove my Senna helmet from this mod.

I have had no part in the making of this car, and therefore do not want the helmet I have done being associated with it in any way.

Thank you.

@tuningman9z

Please will you remove my Senna helmet from this mod.

I have had no part in the making of this car, and therefore do not want the helmet I have done being associated with it in any way.

Thank you.

Sorry, I have add your Senna Helmet before create my mod and I dont think to remove it. So I will remove it and update a new version faster :thumbsup:

Sorry for possible error of english, I'm french

Tuningman didn't do it at purpose. Believe me, he just didn't care about that, he has forgotten. I'm going to say him right away.
Pressing disagree you think is a good way to do this?No. I do think reply is enough.But well yeah people just like to press negative "ratings" without giving proper explanation (don't mean by you, you explained it nicely, but some people disliked my works without even saying what's the problem with it or what they don't like, it just annoys me so much.Or even i didn't mention that some people used my f138 DHD as base and didn't give credit firstly or ask for permission. This is why i said that sentence.)

Pressing disagree you think is a good way to do this?No. I do think reply is enough.But well yeah people just like to press negative "ratings" without giving proper explanation (don't mean by you, you explained it nicely, but some people disliked my works without even saying what's the problem with it or what they don't like, it just annoys me so much.Or even i didn't mention that some people used my f138 DHD as base and didn't give credit firstly or ask for permission. This is why i said that sentence.)

I understand the problem, and I remove now my rating because of your correct explanation. i just wanted to be understood that I know Tuning and I know it was just an error and not a thing done at purpose. He is doing mods not since a long time so I just wanted you to be tolerant with him ;)

Tuning, will you upload your Citroen Racing? :D

Ps: w1n1x, a Disagree is not like a dislike for me, it's just an opinion so it's not a source of problem.

Edit: i wanted you just to not generalize :thumbsup:

possible to have a skin?

Attachments

• G5aq0syDRWk.jpg
    G5aq0syDRWk.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 229
@tuningman9z

I have kind of asked you nicely to remove any of my files from this upload. I also have given you enough time to do so, yet you still haven't done it.

Please remove my work from your MOD asap.

@tuningman9z

Just panting out some of the stuff on my helmet and then re-uploading it again doesn't really qualify as removing it does it?.

Please remove all of my work from this mod. If you want to use a Senna helmet, please do one of your own. Thank you.

@tuningman9z

Please remove the helmet as requested as soon as possible please.

There is a small window of opportunity open to allow you to do this and then re-upload. If it isn't done soon, the whole mod will be removed from the website.

Thanks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back