Mark Webber

haha i knew it :)

When watching from the main forum section i just read "krankypants webber leaving" and instantly i thought "yep that sounds like something Snook would say"

but seriously though,

bart-getting-choked-o.gif

Mark beat Seb in the same car..!

HAHAHAHA!

:D

"When i have problems i always look to the next race. Maybe this one i wont have a chance, but the next one or the next five i will be good, against one bad. So...you need to make the number bigger and bigger." - Ayrton Senna

In a season of F1 there is no 1 GP, but 18-19 if not 20
In that season, 3 so far now, Vettel beats him without a doubt.
And they are driving the same car, damn sure they are! What they do, as their own sets to the car according to their likes that is just ... their own understanding of F1 of mechanical part of the car etc, stuffs that Schumacher did better than anyone

Last edited:
I do believe they was taking about the tv show Top gear and we all know the only true definitive test for a F1 ace. "the one that counts" as Jezza says
Mark was so close to beating Lewis also..

i cant believe i just typed that..
laughing at others is easy but to laugh at ones self is just foolish :roflmao:

Mark is a great guy and I will miss his attitude. But clearly any f1 follower has to realise that Mark is certainly not in the same league as many of the other current top rated drivers. To me mark is an average (relative to f1 standards) driver who I respect for his attitude and spirit.

Mark is a great guy and I will miss his attitude. But clearly any f1 follower has to realise that Mark is certainly not in the same league as many of the other current top rated drivers. To me mark is an average (relative to f1 standards) driver who I respect for his attitude and spirit.
Well if he got into the sport a bit earlier like everyone else,he wouldn't get the average tag.
He was much older than Vettel and still beating him for the majority of 2010 only for car problems.
Look at Federer at tennis now at an older age.
Wonder how much better Webber would have been if he got an F1 seat earlier?
Plus Vettel has the smaller height which in these cars is a major advantage imo.

Good luck for the future Mark Webber

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back