1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mario Andretti's 1948 Hudson

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Stuart Pocock, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

A new car has been released for GT6 which is the 1948 Hudson which was driven by Mario Andretti. This available in the dealership or it can be obtained by getting bronze in the Hudson seasonal event which has been released today, for those who had to chance to this drive this legendary car please let us know how it drives and any pictures of the Hudson aswell.

2. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i didn't realised it was today, going to try it rigth away :thumbsup:

3. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

I'm doing to same :)

4. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Done 15 odd laps.. really struggling to keep the car on the road. best so far is a 1:35.1, anyone else having trouble with this

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

me too, i've done 5 or so laps and i was only able to go down to 1:36 i think, but it was good enough for me, at least i have the car :D
    but it seems really hard to be able to do gold in this challenge

6. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

I enjoy a good challenge but trying to make up 4 odd seconds is going to be extremely challenging

7. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

exactly, i think it's too much for me to make up, i9 will complete the other seasonal event and then i migth go back to that challenge. For example in the bmw m4 chalenge i have to make up a little bit more than a second, but i think i can do that, in the Hudson i don't think so

8. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

I've already done mito and anniversary car seasonals .. got just over 2 mill for it :)

9. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

yeah, i've done the Audi quattro, the aniversary version, chalenge and got 1,620,000 with only 110% bonus, it was a great payout :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

I've already spent my payout :)

11. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i haven't but i will have a look on what i can use to spend it, but i still have to do the licenses, i still haven't completed the nacional A license, still have to do some more races to obtain it :roflmao:

• Beer Beer x 1
  12. A tip for driving this car guys. Change to manual transmission (if you aren't already using it) and change up between 4-5,000 rpm. That is where all the power in this pos is.

Golded it on my second lap.

Found this info on GTPlanet and it really helped.

• Beer Beer x 2
  13. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i will have to give that one a go, i migth need to mount my wheel on the ps...

14. I only have the PS3 controller to use. My wheel is so ancient it only works on the pc.

15. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i'm lucky enough to have a wheel that works both on pc and ps

16. Nahh it is not that difficult as it seems, done about one second faster than gold after some laps. They pay very well :sneaky: