1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

March 11th - CART or 2006 CTDP F1??

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Eric. K, Feb 13, 2009.

1. CART Factor

45.5%
  2. F1 2006 CTDP

54.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you guys want to keep racing the CARTS on Wed March 11th? or try out the 2006 CTDP?

2. What about Champ Car 07 instead of CART Factor?

3. I am open to that as well...

EDIT: Nothing prevents us from doing that the following week.

It looks like we will institute "Open Wheelers" rFactor Wednesday nights!! CART were first. We can stay with them for a little while? Or try something else. Really up to you. I know Bram is in LOVE with the carts and he will probably change the poll to 100 to 1 in their favor :rofl:

4. This looks amazing! To be honest i never really knew anything about Rfactor until recently when i discoverd all the fantastic potential for some serious great openwheel action! :D

I'm totally happy with GTR Evo but i dont know how much longer i can fight the urges to go buy Rfactor...

5. As long as its open wheelers im up for pretty much any car really :)

6. Well we have the next few events planned. I'll let this thread run for a few days before scheduling for March 11th.

7. Good idea Eric to run a poll :)

8. I am also opened to track suggestions to go with those. I am thinking Singapore? Barcelona? Valencia Streets? (noticed the pattern? F1 tracks :))

9. well, last nite was my first experience, I fell in love...Almost ready to give up EVO in favor of rFactor for its beauty! Excellent to see we will(might) have our Wednesday nites racing again!

Looking forward to more!

10. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I would love to keep Cart on the Wednesday for a while. Which might change in some months where we could switch between another mod.

For the CDTP 2006 or FSone 2009 (which is soon to be released): I suggest we keep those in the pocket for the F1 support races, like Patrick did last year and was a great success. Held on Sunday nights at real F1 days.

11. CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS! CARTS!

Ahem... :shame: CARTS

12. Just a track idea, there's the Belle Isle track in Detroit that is just as beautiful and fun to drive. not much room for error either...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.