• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Mapping functions to Rotary Switches

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Miguel Gonzalez, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Miguel Gonzalez

Miguel Gonzalez

Ratings:
    +331
    I have an SLI-Pro F1 style wheel and i've currently got 3 12 position rotary encoders that currently have no function. I'd like to map them to Rev Limit, Brake Bias and Fuel Mix but i cant find the option to do so in rfactor or my SLI max manager.

2. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,091
    Brake bias and fuel mix only have incremental options in rFactor. So if you can get an up and down option from those rotary switches, that will do the trick. Oh, and instead of fuel mix, look for boost mapping in the controller settings.

There's no way to change the rev limit whilst driving as far as I'm aware though, sorry.

3. Miguel Gonzalez

Miguel Gonzalez

Ratings:
    +331
    Thanks for the reply would you have any idea how to make a 12 position switch act like a rotaly?

4. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,091
    I don't, no, sorry. I'm not even sure it's possible, I just figured that would do the trick if such an option were available to you.