F1 2011 Manual pit controls

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
On the previous f1 games to f1 2010, they had manual pit controls where you pressed buttons to make the pit crew jack up the cqr, change tires and raise the lollipop, hopefully with more success than Jenson Buttons mechanic! I believe that this should he included in f1 2011, as well as self driven cars in the pit lane, I think this because I think it's too easy when you pit in f1 2010, you don't get a sence of the tension that you get when the drivers pit in real f1, and because f1 2011 moto is be the driver live the life, I believe this is a key factor that should he included in the game.

yea that was cool. having only ever used it on F1 CE. but i think they are going for more of being the driver. which that is not part of a drivers duty. it would be cool if you could do pit stops in practice and qualy. and maybe if your pit crew had like a running stat. like they can get better with more practice. or make mistakes...it happens.

i just did a race in marina bay. and hit the front jack man. he was on top of my car. then had to push it back. thought that was pretty funny.

No you can't go flying through the pit lane, you just go a little faster than the speed limit and as has already been said once you pass the white line at the end of the pit lane you get the message that you have received a drive through penalty for exceeding the pit lane speed limit. I have had this happen twice in a row in online races in the last week!!!

No button mashing crap for pitstops thankyou. God that was so ridiculous, the driver ( you ) has no input with how well ( or badly ) the crew does. Therefore the way it is is good.

For gods sake dont change it

It certainly makes the game interesting having no input, it would be nice if the higher tiers of the teams had different fault and speed rates compared to the lower in career and un-equal multiplayer races. Maybe there actually is and I just haven't realised :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back