1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Manual Camera Mode

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yves Larose, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

new fly cam

hi in the last update they included a fly cam, now i want to know if its possible to move it around the track or its always stay at the same on the track ? anyone knows ?

thanks guys:thumb:

2. Hi,

I have been having a play with the camera modes in Race 07 to try and produce a replay video and found the manual camera mode but how do i move it when i click the button i have assigned it goes to one part of the track and i cant move it at all.

I assume it can be moved if so how ?

3. I have had a play with this it can be moved left and right with the 1 & 3 numbers on the numpad and zoomed with 0 & . i could move it around part of the track first 3 corners but only to a certain point as i then got a black sky.

4. Guys.
    Configure the movements on you keyboard in the menu..
    Then you will be able to fly around, up / down left / right forward / backwards en move around with the mouse :)

Lots of fun...

and yes you can fly that sky high that your into outer space :) :D

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

thanks guys for the help most appreciated :thumb:

6. Thanks for that Maik, i did not even realise i could assign keys to move the camera, shows how much attention i pay :becky:

7. Your welcome. Sometimes your / we are so busy with all kind of things that we oversee others :)