1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manual Camera Mode

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yves Larose, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

new fly cam

hi in the last update they included a fly cam, now i want to know if its possible to move it around the track or its always stay at the same on the track ? anyone knows ?

thanks guys:thumb:
  2. Hi,

I have been having a play with the camera modes in Race 07 to try and produce a replay video and found the manual camera mode but how do i move it when i click the button i have assigned it goes to one part of the track and i cant move it at all.

I assume it can be moved if so how ?
  3. I have had a play with this it can be moved left and right with the 1 & 3 numbers on the numpad and zoomed with 0 & . i could move it around part of the track first 3 corners but only to a certain point as i then got a black sky.
  4. Guys.
    Configure the movements on you keyboard in the menu..
    Then you will be able to fly around, up / down left / right forward / backwards en move around with the mouse :)

Lots of fun...

and yes you can fly that sky high that your into outer space :) :D
  5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

thanks guys for the help most appreciated :thumb:
  6. Thanks for that Maik, i did not even realise i could assign keys to move the camera, shows how much attention i pay :becky:
  7. Your welcome. Sometimes your / we are so busy with all kind of things that we oversee others :)